The Bully...

It was our second day of school. And the bullies came rushing in. It wasn't just towards me, they were bullying Michelle as well. No one bullied the boy because the popular girl liked them. They got all the glory, good glory. We got called 'slut' 'hoe', 'emo freaks'. It is just annoying. 
" hey cute outfit." I heard a voice from behind me. I look to see Colby.

" Yeah cute outfit Freak!" Veronica said

" Yeah cute outfit Freak!" Veronica said. She is the popular girl.
"Great.... " I said putting my head on my desk. Colby sits next to me.
"Don't worry about her. Hey I have to tell you something." Colby said with a smile.
"Ok. " I say trying to smile.
"You see those boys over there?" He said pointing to 2 boys.
"Yeah,and" I say nodding my head.
" the one with the shorter hair is Reed, the other one is Devin." He said with a huge smile plastered on his face. I can't help but smile. Michelle walks in class. She went and get some water. The boy Reed complimented her outfit and her face got red.

 The boy Reed complimented her outfit and her face got red

I could tell she had a little crush on Reed. Or maybe a big crush.
"Oops!" Veronica said, tripping Michelle on purpose. I catch Michelle before she falls. Everyone laughs. She cries. I wanna die. She runs to the bathroom but I was right behind her. I grab Michelle's arm and embrace her in a hug.
" it's ok. I'm here now." I said trying to comfort her when I'm feeling the same way. I look at her.
" I'm so glad I bought you waterproof mascara." I say trying to lighten the mood. Luckily she laughs. We walk back to class. We are all in math. I start to zone out and draw. I end up drawing a beautiful tree.
"Anneliese what are you doing?" I hear a voice and look up to see my teacher glaring at me. She yanks the drawing from me and rips it up.
"No! Ugh! Everyone always ruin my stuff" I say whispering the last part. By this time it's lunch. I sit at the table and pick at my food.
"You need to eat." A voice says behind me. I see Devin standing there.
" I'm not hungry." I say not making eye contact.
" you here alone?" He asked somewhat worried, also sitting down.
" Sam and Colby had to use the bathroom and Michelle is over with Reed .
" oh well, I'll keep you  company."Devin said with a small blush and a smile.
"Thanks" I smiled.
(After School)
Me and Michelle walk to our apartment. Home.
"Bed!" We both say running to our shared room jumping on our own bed. We both laugh.
"I'm so tired." I say laying face first on my bed.
"same here." She said with a small smile.
"You wanna know why?" I ask, know she knows the answer.
" Bullies!" We say at the same time.