CHRISTMAS Pt.2

*Anneliese's pov*
Reed said something but I didn't really care. It made Colby smile so I was happy. We all sit on the couch.
"did everyone put there gifts under the tree?" I asked.
"Yep" is what I get from everyone.
"Hey guys.they have a jacuzzi....like a big one. Does anyone want to go?" Lanie says. She's been to our apartments so many times I guess she knows where everything is.
"Yeah!" Everyone says with excitement. I went get changed.

I wore high-wasted short bathing suit

I wore high-wasted short bathing suit. I didn't want to care about my scares. They where really faded, but you could tell they where there. I wanted to be like Lanie. She doesn't care what people think of her. She's not insecure. She can be her and not care. I so wanted to walk out with just the bathing suit on. Oh I wish I was that confident. I walk out and I just walk back in my room and lock the door. 'No no no! I can't! I'm to ugly. I'm worthless. I-I can't breathe!' These thoughts went through my head. I find my inhaler and do 3 pumps. I catch my breath . I just threw on one of Devin's shirts and went out of my room. Michelle also had a shirt over her bathing suit.

 Michelle also had a shirt over her bathing suit

That's the one she was wearing. I thought it was really pretty. Just we where really insecure .

Lanie's bathing suit was really pretty to

Lanie's bathing suit was really pretty to. The boys where just wearing boring swim trunks. We got our towels and headed to the jacuzzi . We all got in. We kinda sat there and talked. They had a indoor pool and Devin pushed Reed in the pool, so Michelle pushed Devin in the pool so I tried to push Michelle in but she took me with her. It was soooooo cold. We all laughed . We went back to the  jacuzzi because we where cold . Before I could get in the jacuzzi, Reed and Michelle where smashing faces. I splash water on them. I thought it was funny. Lanie was under Sam's arm.
"Sam. Why do you not shave your armpits ?" I asked him kinda gagging .
"Well does Devin shave his armpits?" He asked with a lot of sass.
"Actually he does" I say snuggling up to Devin. Kissing his cheek.
"Ew gross" Reed says.we laughed .
"Oh yeah! Says the guy that was smashing his face with Michelle." Devin says kinda embarrassed .
-----------Christmas eve----------
" me and Michelle have this tradition where we open one gift on Christmas Eve " I say passing one gift to everyone.
"But this time is different. We play a game.you know how I said get a small little gifts and not to put a name on it. Well we will read a story and every time we say left or right we have to pass the gift that way. After we play the game. We all get a bracelet or a some type of jewelry.

-------------
A/N: sorry I took so long to write and it is short and sloppy. So sorry.mthings are going on like school and stuff so fun😖 hope you enjoyed.