Christmas! Pt3

It was Christmas. It was really cold for some reason. I feel a warm breath on my neck . I look up seeing Devin .i smile looking at his sleepy face. I get up covering him with the blanket. I grab one of his hoodies and throw it on. I looked around and noticed Colby was gone . It took me by surprise because I know Colby sleeps in.it was 5:30 in the morning so yeah. I make some coffee knowing they would want it. I sat down and started looking threw Instagram while eating a piece of toast.
"What the hell. " I hear a voice . I look over and see Michelle . Reed was crushing her in a death grip. She gets up and comes get a cup of coffee. Eventually everyone wakes up. Colby still isn't here though. We start to open present. Reed opened his present. It was the one Devin bought him. The Harley Quinn bra and underwear. We all laughed. I opened this small box . It was from Devin . It was a promise ring.
"Devin it's beautiful " I say hugging him.
"Beautiful like you" he said . I blushed a deep red.
"Thank you so much Devin " I said kissing his cheek. I just... I missed Colby for some reason. His gifts where under the tree still. I hear a knock on the door. I hoped it was Colby. I open the door to reveal someone I've never seen before.
"Delivery to Anneliese" the guy said.
"That's me" I said taking the packing. It was a box with holes in it.
"This is from Colby Brock " the man said as he walked off. I closed the door and sat down with the box. It had a note on it.
' hey guys. Sorry I wasn't here. Some stuff came up. Hope you like your gift Anna.' Is all the note said. I open the box to reveal 2 sleeping kittens. I squealed. I loved cats. I loved dogs to but kittens are really cute . I loved it. I texted Colby saying thank you. Today was the day I was getting my tattoo. (Above) we head to the tattoo parlor and I get my tattoo. It didn't hurt really. It came out really pretty. I liked it a lot.
-a few days later-
We where heading to school.

Michelle was wearing this

Michelle was wearing this . She figured why not. I thought it was pretty.

I threw this on not even caring at this point

I threw this on not even caring at this point. I was kinda sad . So was Michelle. Reed and Devin went on tour. We still talked it just felt different. We arrive at school. Somehow people found out that we where dating Devin and Reed. The bullies where even worse. I hated this feeling .
" ew look at that ugly whore!" I hear Veronica say. I turn around and what I see almost made me scream. Colby was hanging out with her. I-I can't believe this shit. I just continue walking. I walk to math class.
"Hey" I hear Colby say. I ignored him. I didn't want to talk to him. The day goes on. The bullies go one. I just feel alone. Michelle left because she was sick. I had no one. I sat under a tree for free time. I sat there. A shadow goes over me. I look up and see Veronica.
" hey bitch!" She says to me. I get up
"A bitch has four legs I don't . A bitch says bow-wow, I say fuck you" I said flipping her off. I hear a bunch of people 'oh' .
" ugh" she says Pushing me into the tree. I had enough. I push her onto the ground.
"You fucking whore " she said as she got up.
" well I'm not the one sleeping with my step brother!" I say. I always found shit out to fuck with people. Everyone just got silent. They started looking at Veronica with disgust. I walk away. It was the end of the day so I walked home. I walk in my apartment and check on Michelle. She was doing better. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed my blade. I started slicing my skin on my hips and thighs. I was dripping blood. I cleaned it all up. I had tear stained cheeks. I wrapped my legs with bandages . I sat in the bathroom for a good 2 hours. I ended falling asleep. Michelle is shaking me.
"ANNELIESE WAKE UP! PLEASE" she said. My hands where stained with blood. I didn't even notice.
"I'm fine." I say as I get up to wash my hands. I couldn't though. My legs where burning. I was in the bath tub. Michelle grabs the shower head and turns the water on. She washed my hands.
" I'm sorry I left you alone at school." She said.
" it's ok. I'm home now." I said hugging her. We go to the living room somehow. We just watched movies. I laughed. Although I was missing something. I was missing someone. Colby. Or Devin?