Twist.

(Anneliese's pov. a few months after devin&reed went on tour))
I wake up to the smell of breakfast. I walk in and see Devin and Reed. I rub my eyes . I look at my phone. I-it's my birthday?!? I thought my birthday was May 25.  I look up and what I saw terrified me. It looks like Devin, b-but it's not. He walks up to me and points a gun at my head.
"I hate you!" He says then the gun goes off. I wake up gasping for air. It was 2:30 in the morning. I grab me a glass of water and my phone.
(Colby in bold. Mine is italic)
Hey you up??😁😁
Yeah , why? Was up?
Just wanted to talk to someone. Had a nightmare 😫
Awe😣 wanna talk about it??
Yeah I guess.
Okay spill.
I told him everything and finally fell asleep after a good hour. I wake up at 5:00 and decide to go workout. I put my sports bra with a tank top that was loose on my and some shorts on. Today i woke up confident. I worked out until 6:30. I didn't encounter anyone i know, so that's good. I went back into my apartment. I took a good, long shower. By the time i was finished getting ready, it was already 8:30. I woke Michelle up.

"michelle! Wake up" i yell trying to wake her up

"michelle! Wake up" i yell trying to wake her up. i failed really bad.

"Reeds here!" i say. She wakes up and runs to the front door. She was kinda mad at me at first. After a few minutes we kinda laughed it off. i make me and her a smoothie. we drink our smoothies and then she goes gets dressed. 

"You wanna go shopping?" I asked Michelle.

"Yeah. Sure why not. Want me to ask the boys?"she replied.

"Sure." i said as i sipped my smoothie. She called the boys.

(arrives at mall with Sam and Colby)

"Y'all want to go to hot topic?" Sam asked.  Me, Michelle, and Colby all said yes. We all laughed at each other's reaction. We all walked to Hot Topic. Some girls noticed Sam and Colby. They started YouTube so they started to get more and more popular. We went into the store getting a few things.

"Can i go get my hair dyed?" I asked looking at the boys and Michelle.

" Yeah we aren't your parents." Colby said looking at  me. 

" Well it might take a while so." i said looking back at Colby. As i looked in his eyes i found myself stating at him. I snapped out of my gaze. 

(arrives at hair shop)

" What color are you getting?" Michelle asked.

"It will be a surprise." I said looking at her.

"Don't let me down." She said. I chuckled. I finished getting my hair dyed. I looked over at Michelle and the boys.

"What do you think?" i asked looking at them

"i like your hair." I hear a voice. i look over to see Devin. I squealed running to Devin wrapping my legs around his waist. Michelle ran to Reed.

"i missed you so much." Devin said to me.

"I missed you too" i said kissing Devin.  He put me down. He smiled a bright smile that exposed his emerald green eyes. 

'My head is so twisted.' i thought to myself.

A/N: Sooooooo sorry it took me forever to update. I was making a cosplay for comic con and i school was being a bitch soooo. sorry again.