The Tears

*ding*
"Hmmm?!" I groan out. "Who the hell is texting me?!" I say looking at my phone still half asleep.
'Do you want to walk to school with me??😅' the text read.
'Who is this??😑' I text back. 'Oh shit' I think seeing it's already 7:30.
"MICHELLE WAKE UP OR WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!!!" I yell trying to put my cloths and makeup on.

*ding*
'It's me Colby. So are you coming. We are by Greenway Fields' he texted back.
'Yeah we are coming' I text back in a rush.
I throw Michelle her cloths and she runs and does her makeup.

(We get to Greenway Fields and walk to school) "I'm glad you texted Anneliese at the time you did

"I'm glad you texted Anneliese at the time you did." Michelle said with a laugh.
" Y-yeah" I said embarrassed. They laugh at the fact that I was embarrassed.
(We get to school)
"Excuse me " a soft voice says behind us, "You dropped this" it was 10 bucks in her hand and she was giving it to Sam.
" oh thank you. Since you know my name, what's yours?" Sam questioned the girl .
" My name is Lanie. We have math otogether. " Lanie said.
"Cool." He said with a smile.
We walk to math class together.
"Hey Anna, you look nice today " a voice says behind me as a feel arms go around my neck and hug me. I freak out and turn around. Oh, it was just Devin.
" Hey Devin, thanks." I say calming down. Everyone laughs at me being jumpy. I hug Devin.
" Ew! Gross! Where'd you get that outfit , emo freak shop!" Veronica said with all her little servants laughing. " Your worthless, just fucking die already. No one likes you!" She said to me. Those last words got to me.
" SHUT UP!" I said to her face.
"What did you say" she grabbed my hair and slammed me on the lockers.
" STOP!" Michelle and Devin said. All of her servants surrounded me. Colby, Sam ,and Lanie went to get a teacher .
" You need to die. But let me get a few hits." Veronica said slapping me in the face. She punched me in the stomach. I fell to the ground crying.
" Next time, don't talk back" she said kicking me in my leg. They left. Sam, Colby, and Lanie came back with our math teacher. I was balling my eyes out.
I limped to the bathroom and locked myself in the stall. 'No one likes you, your worthless, just die.' It kept repeating in my head.
"Anneliese please come out." Michelle said. I finally came out of the bathroom. She hugged me. We went back to class. Devin and Reed sat in the back today. Devin put his hand on my leg and I flinched.
" D-don't.." I whispered. That's where I cut. Yes I bring a razor with me.
" what's wrong" he asked. I looked at him.
" The Tears" I say.

If you cut and or do self harm please talk to someone and or get help. Please. You are worth every second on this world .