He is Jelous! But im hurt

Me and Devin decided to tell the group that we where dating. When we said that Colby looked down.
"You ok Colby?"  I asked.
"Yeah I'm fine. Just tired." He said. I could tell he was lying. I just kept quiet.
(Colby's thoughts)
I'm so stupid! I'm not fucking fine! I knew Devin would get to her before me. Ugh! Why can't she just see that I love her. Wait... am I...jealous? But how. Do I really love her that much?
(Anneliese pov)
It's cold outside. I didn't realize winter was already here. Wow.
"I'm going get dressed" I say walking to my room.

I get dressed and put on some makeup. I here a knock on my door.
"Yes?" I question .
"It's me, Devin." Devin said still waiting at the door.
"Come in." I say finishing my makeup. He walks in and closes the door behind him.
"What's up?" I ask him, coming out the bathroom.
"Nothing,just came talk to you...there picking on me in the other room." He said pouting his face hugging me.
"Awe look at my big baby" I say patting his head.
"Oh shut it" he said pushing me against the wall. His lips traveled up my neck onto my lips. I smile between the kiss.
"I love you so much" he says with a deep but soothing voice. I put my hands around his neck and he puts his around my waist. We are just sharing a smooth kiss.
"Are we interrupting something?" We here a voice and break apart to see everyone watching.
"You wish you had this" I say trying to stay calm. My face was red.
"I mean you can watch if you want" Devin said kissing me again.
" Ew , ya nasty " Michelle said with a weird accent and I couldn't help but laugh.
"Yeah you could watch if you wanted" I say putting my hands in Devin's back pockets pulling I'm closer. Kissing him on his neck cause that's where could reach.
"Man, look at that height difference !" Lanie says while everyone laughs .
"Shut up!" I yell. Devin was a whole 3 inches taller than me. He is 5'9 , I'm 5'6. Luckily I was not the shortest. I go and make some coffee.
"Oh coffee " Reed says. Reed pours himself a cup of coffee. We all go and sit on the flour.You wanna know what happened. He was holding his coffee and it spilled on my waist and thighs! I had fresh cuts and it burned like hell! Fuck! It got everywhere. At this point I didn't care. I didn't care if they saw my scars that I made and the scars my mother and father made. I just yanked my shirt off. Michelle pulled my pants off. Luckily I was wear my boy shorts underwear. I was crying . My hips and thighs where on fire .
"We have to bring you to the hospital!" Michelle said while Devin called 911.  The ambulance gets here and takes me.
1: I have anxiety 
2:I have asthma.
So when I can't breathe I have an anxiety attack then that makes it really hard to breathe. Everyone was following behind me.
*Devin's p.o.v*
She's going to the hospital. I need to make sure she's ok. We do keep a bit distance between the ambulance because we don't want to be in the way.
(Arrive at the hospital)
I walk around pacing. I remember seeing something. She had scars on her waist. Some where others looked like burns from someone else. Like cigarettes burns. Oh no! Ugh I'm so stupid. That why when I touched her leg, she told me not to. Then she said the tears. I'm so stupid.
"DEVIN!! Calm down." I here Colby's voice.
"Man,I'm fucking scared" I said hugging him. "I should've known"
"It's ok Devin , we are all worried. I'm scared to death" Colby said hugging Devin .
"Are y'all friends with Anneliese?" We hear a voice ask.
"Yes" we all say.
"Well she is ok. But we are going to keep her here tonight. She wanted to people to stay.i will bring you to her room. Follow me" the nurse said.
"Hey guys" Anneliese said.

-------------------------
A/n - if you self harm or are abused please tell someone and seek help