chapter two

After I gave Jax a tour of Iridium High, I discovered we had every class together

We both walked back towards the office, "This concludes the Emma Alonso tour. If you have any questions, please let me know." I smiled and immediately getting lost in his eyes.

"Hello?" He waved his hand in front of my face, bringing me out of my daydream. "Sorry, I don't know what came over me. What did you say?" He chuckled lightly before repeating his statement, "Can you show me to my locker, please?"

"Of course." I nodded and took the paper into my hands and read the locker combination.

Jax Novoa. Locker 365. - Principal Alonso

"Oh, your locker is right besides mine." I laughed, heading in the direction of my locker with Jax treading behind me. "Here's your locker. We're both in Study Hall right now so I can introduce you to some of my friends, maybe?"

"That would nice, thank you."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I walked into Study Hall and immediately spotted a familiar brunette with a purple streak in her hair.

"Hey, Andi. I'm sorry, I'm late but I had to give Jax here a tour." I pointed to the Australian /male/ beside me.

"It's fine, Emma. Oh, we have a new group project, by the way." She sighed and looked at me with sad eyes.

"What?"

"There's a certain person in the group. You might not be okay with him because --. "

"Gosh, just tell me." I laughed with a shrug and sat down in front of her. If there's anyone I'm not okay with, it is definitely Daniel Miller.

"It's Daniel."

My brown eyes immediately shot up towards her face to see a trace of any playfulness. However, she was serious.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Yikes! Hey, guys. I deleted Chapter 3 and 4 because they honestly sucked and I'm trying to change the story up a bit.

Surprise, surprise. We had a familiar brunette make her debut in the story!

Andi is in this story for the moment. Yes, I know. :( I haven't decided if I want to include her as a permanent member.

So, why does Emma not want Daniel to be in the group?

I guess, we'll have to find out in the next update.

Don't forget to share, vote, and comment!

- StoriesByAmba

Updated: Tuesday, July 7th, 2016

Updated Revision: Friday, July 15th, 2016