chapter three

There's always one person who you thought that you were in love with and wouldn't do anything to break your trust, right?

I thought particular person was Daniel Miller. Well, I was terribly mistaken.

He cheated on me with my ex-friend, Mia Black. Mia became my friend immediately once I stepped onto the grounds of IH. Apparently, Mia had crush on Daniel while we were dating. Things started from there and I caught them making out which ended Mia's and I friendship and Daniel's and I relationship.

Let's just say, I'll never forgive Daniel or Mia for the pain they both caused me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"No, no, no. There's no way Daniel Miller is our group." I shook my head, sighing.

I grabbed the paper and read it.

Group 2:

1.) Emma Alonso
2.) Andrea/Andi Cruz
3.) Daniel Miller
4.) Jax Novoa

I tried my best to avoid Daniel since our breakup. If I saw him the hallway, I'd turn around and go a different way.

"Sorry, E. He's in our group. On the bright side, Jax you're in our group, too." The Australian looked up, his brown chocolate eyes glistened upon hearing he was also assigned to the group.

"I'll join your group on one condition: You have to tell me why Daniel can't be in the group."

Andi and I both locked eye contact once we heard his condition.

"Fine, we'll tell you."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"What?!" Jax's eyes widened as he finally told him about I vowed to ever speak of again. "He did that to you?" His eyes softened as he looked at me, bringing me into his embrace.

Updated: Saturday, July 16th, 2016
Corrected: Saturday, October 8, 2016

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hola!

I updated this story and the wait wasn't even long. I'm planning to update all my stories today. :)

Also, I'm starting something new.

I'm writing the date I updated and when I fixed the corrections that needed correcting.

:)