Chapter Three (°-°)

On Sunday your father came back just to yell at you until he got bored,then he left.

________*timeskip*__________

Monday finally came and you had already done your hair and covered up with makeup. Then Nunnally called you asking what had happened last Saturday saying that Lelouch wouldn't tell her anything except that he was late because he was with you. As soon as she said that you felt relieved that he didn't say anything.

After that you had breakfast and proceeded to walk to school listening to (favorite band) and completely forgetting about it all. Then jerking you out of your thoughts Milly, the student council president, pulled off your headphones to remind you of the meeting later that day.

You promised her you wouldn't forget and sat around waiting for classes to start.

__________*timeskip*_________

Walking in to the student council meeting you see Lelouch trying to get everyone to shut up and saying something about you.

You immediately cringed. It wasn't from the fact that he told them, you had honestly expected that. It was the fact that were going to ask you so may questions as soon as Lelouch wasn't there.

When they saw you they all smiled innocently pretending like they didn't know anything. But you weren't stupid(in fact you and Lelouch were actually constantly trying to best each other grade wise) you knew what was going on.

Completely ignoring them you looked straight at the one and only Lelouch Lamperouge glaring daggers at him, though he didn't seem to notice still looking down at his book like always.

"Are you serious." You said snapping him out of his thoughts.