Chapter Four

"Are you serious."

   "W-what are you talking about (y/n)?"

   That's when you noticed the very very fait blush on his face and how he wouldn't look at you. And you get the sneaking suspicion that he didn't tell them about your father.

   In the back of your mind you hoped that he told them that he liked you, but that probably wasn't the case. You probably didn't even hear your name. That's what you went with to keep yourself from fangirl screaming.

   "...I'm not that much of an asshole." Lelouch said not realizing that you had no clue what he just said.

   "You sure about that." You reply you sarcasm taking over.

   He just stares at you then suddenly looks back down at his book and you think he was smiling.

   "Anyways we really should get to the meeting stuff now." Milly says breaking the akward silence.

   We all quietly agree and she continues talking.

__________ *timeskip*              

   As you were leaving school you tripped and your sleeve rolled up exposing scars and bruises. You quickly tried to pull it back down and just leave but not without everyone trying to ask what all that was from. Ignoring them you just kept walking untill you heard Lelouch trying to talk to you. Then you ran out of there.