11. TsuRyo

Tsuzuku P.O.V

"You're late." I accused loudly, crossing both my arms and legs simultaneously as Ryoga entered my apartment for the second time today. The moon had risen high into the blue night sky and it shone down on this segment of the world, its white light touching the glass of my bedroom window, creeping in and settling on the bed sheets.

"I'm sorry," He panted out, "I completely lost track of the time." His head popped around the bedroom door. Ryoga was late to see me sometimes but that never mattered – I enjoyed any time we had together. As he entered the room, I lifted a hand, my index finger pointing straight at him, before gesturing for him to come closer.

"What does my prince want tonight?" He chuckled with a deep tone to his voice. I licked my lips hungrily.

"Oh you know too well what I want~" I replied and he smirked. Immediately, I lunged off of the bed where I had been sitting, and I fell to my knees in front of him, my bony fingers taking no time in unzipping his jeans. I knew he liked it when I acted desperate.

Koichi P.O.V

The water lapped at the dark sand gently. As I sat there in an oversized hoodie and jeans, I watched its calming actions. The soothing trickles and plops of water repeatedly washing ashore. I shivered even though my clothing was thick. Perhaps I should go home soon.

I had spent the afternoon here in the countryside, alone. I had spent the evening led on a hilltop amongst swaying blades of grass and pink flowers as I watched the sunset. And at night, I sat above a vast lake on a rocky platform, the water rippling around my bare ankles. It was cool and calming. A full moon reflected in the water only a few metres away from me.

But what should I do about Tsuzuku?

Tsuzuku P.O.V

One thrust. I screamed out in pleasure. I knew he loved it when I screamed. After all, screams were beautiful. Sweat glistened on his forehead as he moved inside me. I let my eyes roll back – I knew he liked it when I showed appreciation.

Koichi P.O.V

I swayed my feet around slowly, observing the way the water rippled and fell around my feet, mesmerised by the gentleness of nature. If only I could stay out here forever.

As I gazed down at my distorted reflection, I wondered about Tsuzuku. I wished he was crying for me now. But I knew he had moved on thanks to me being a dick. And today I had angered him enough for him to stay away even more.

But he looked so pale... so dangerously fragile. His skeleton was scarily defined and I didn't like that. On top of that, he had dark bags under his eyes and I prayed for it to just be a side effect of the smoking or drinking. I wanted to be there for him when clearly Ryoga wasn't doing a good enough job as his boyfriend.

Before I pushed him away, I thought he was a distraction, I thought being with him would hold me back even though I knew I loved him. I thought I could go on to do greater things without his help.

Tsuzuku P.O.V

I panted hard, loudly, more. If I went quiet I knew Ryoga would stop and ask what was wrong.

I lifted a hand to his face where beads of sweat trickled from his glistening forehead, and I swiped away a few stray strands of his fringe, tucking them behind his left ear where they belonged. I liked his hair, but it just wasn't wild enough... it wasn't... pink... enough.

My skinny wrists rested behind his head, on his neck. I knew I shouldn't be this thin, but Ryoga had never said anything about it. He knew I didn't like talking about it. Unlike Koichi who never failed to try to help me gain even a bit of weight.