Part 14

Tsuzuku P.O.V

"Tsuzuku!" He squeaked as I entered him, "Tsuzuku... Tsuzuku! Tsuzukuu!" He groaned as I moved. Fuck, I knew I wouldn't last long tonight.

"Tsuzuku..." He moaned, clinging onto my body with a firm grip, keeping us together, keeping our lips together. I wasn't going to weaken, no matter how bad my frail arms ached from holding me up. I wasn't going to let him down again no matter what we were doing.

"Koichi..." I whispered seductively, my split tongue worked its way back into his mouth but was unable to stop the little sounds he made with every thrust. His eyes shut tight the more we went on – he was getting close.

I pressed my forehead against his, "Look at me, Koichi," and I gazed into those deep brown eyes. Beads of sweat ran simultaneously down our faces and bodies as I rammed into him with even more force than before. Fuck he was beautiful. Fuck I was lucky.

"Tsuzuku... I'm gonna..." He groaned now, his voice suddenly dropping deeper, huskier, it became full of desire. I was getting close too.

"W-wait-" I stammered, "T-together..." And he nodded.

It only took a few more thrusts until we were both thrown over the edge, moaning in unison as the wave of pleasure washed through us. It felt too good... it was all too perfect. It was fucking heaven.

And then we came down from our highs, panting for much needed oxygen, letting our lips collide lazily in more sloppy kisses. I was so happy.

"Tsuzuku?" But he broke off the kiss.

"Mm?" My voice cracked.

"Why... why are you crying?"

---- ---- ---- ---- ----

Koichi P.O.V

Golden sunlight streamed through the window onto the bed where I had slept. With Tsuzuku. Said male was still fast asleep, his mouth partly open to let in slow, gentle breaths being taken every few seconds. He was led on his back, the duvet only just reaching his nipples. I watched his chest rise and fall so peacefully. I wanted him to feel at peace.

I thought back to last night,

"Tsuzuku, why are you crying?"

And the pause that followed, his eyes widening for a second before becoming lidded, his gaze dropping now, just to settle on the pale skin of my chest where tears had started to dribble down his cheeks and fall from his jawline onto me. He had then lifted his left hand to brush against his cheek, just as his right arm gave way and he collapsed onto me. I didn't notice how he was shaking. As the man lay there, his light body pressed against mine, his head next to mine, his face buried into the pillow, I worried.

"What is it, Tsuzuku?" I questioned, gently, bringing a hand up to stroke his messy brown hair that was brushing against my face as he led there.

"Koichi, I need to tell you about -"

And he woke up. A smile cracked onto my face at the sight of him, even if the thoughts plaguing my mind were terrifying me. The sunlight reflected off of his skin making it look a healthy golden colour. Did he remember the rest of the night too? He seemed... fine... now. But I felt empty inside – even though it was him who was suffering.

But, I couldn't ruin this morning for him.

"Good morning," I sighed, sitting up and stretching, and he watched me with adoration, watched how my body moved as I woke up. I could feel his gaze. He watched what I knew he wanted to watch every morning. And then I leaned over and kissed his lips with a soft passion.