Part 19 - CHEKI

Finale (aka let's squish as many feels as we can into one chapter). This is probably going to be the last time I write 'Tsuzuku POV' in a story isn't it :( weird authors note at the end I'm probably going to delete tomorrow morning when I wake up feeling different,
The story originally would've continued for a few more parts at least, but it's time to end mejibray and begin a new story for 8P-SB. please enjoy
(You can tell I wrote this part on two separate occasions as there's quite a large change of tone)

Tsuzuku POV

The TV was on quietly in the background. I led on his sofa and rested my eyes with a pure happy smile curved onto my face for the first time in a while. I was calm. (Or, calmer than I had been in a long while at least.) After we cried together and spoke over the events of the past few years, we began to laugh and smile- genuinely - like old times, like old friends. It had been so long. But finally I was able to be happy.

Koichi POV

I came back in from the kitchen with a bag of crisps and some tea to find Tsuzuku almost asleep on my sofa. I chuckled at his cuteness.

Lifting his feet so I could sit beside him, I placed our tea on the table in front of us and began snacking loudly on the bag of crisps in my hand, making him open his eyes and peer over at me out of curiosity.

"Hmn ..nnm?" I gestured the bag towards him with my mouth full, offering him some.

"No thanks." He laughed, his eyes focusing on the TV.

His chest rose and fell slowly, and the sight of his relaxed body made me feel peaceful. When he was at peace, I knew I could be too.

We sat for hours together that afternoon just watching TV, watching films, playing video games, laughing, smiling. I wanted so bad for this to be our forever. And as the sun began to set I couldn't help but keep staring over at him while he was concentrating on the game in front of him. The expression on his face was so cute, his eyebrows furrowed in frustration at how bad he was at the game compared to me, his teeth biting his bottom lip lightly after he cursed at the TV. I giggled.

The past began to repeat itself already – my adoration for him, my love for him... it was unstoppable. I wanted to just reach over and pull him into a cuddle, stroke his hair, whisper loving words into his ear to make him blush hard, kiss him all over and tell him I love him a million times before taking him to bed and gently f.. oh look it's late uh..

Slowly, the orange light from the sunset began changing to the dark of night, and I got up to switch some lights on, yawning loudly and stretching as I did so.

Tsuzuku POV

The evening was approaching quickly. Time had felt so distant while I was here – the minute Koichi accepted me back into his life it felt like everything had stopped: all the fear and stress and worry. This was how I wanted it to be forever. As he was sat next to me I just wanted him to make a move on me. I wanted him. I wanted what I had always wanted from the moment I met him: for Koichi to make me his. But I was so nervous, so worried, still, that I would be rejected, that I would create some horrible mess from a fantasy.

As he got up, he stretched up high, and his jumper lifted slightly to reveal his tanned stomach and a trail of hair revealed by some low-hanging trousers. I couldn't deny he aroused me – but I could deny myself the pleasure I craved.

I hadn't noticed how dark it had become, until he flicked the lights on. And then I remembered that the day was not at all infinite, and that at some point Koichi would want to continue on with his life and go to bed. And that meant I had to go home. And that made me feel sick. There was a rather pressing issue I should've brought up earlier, but felt like it wasn't relevant. And now I couldn't concentrate on anything as it filled my head with anxiety..