Part 15 - The horrible truth

A/N: after I re read this story, I noticed how I began making Tsuzuku act different with Ryoga, I was making him act absentmindedly 'forced' around him. To 16 year old me it was probably going to be rather innocent, but now 18 year old me wants to add depth to the story with a sinister new plot line. It fits with the story but I'm adopting a much more dramatic, deep storyline and I'm speeding up the pace of the story to reach the climax. Either way, this is where the story will go, as I have better ideas from now. So anyway.. on to the story! Oh and this means a new warning:

Warning: graphic violence

Tsuzuku POV

I watched from the window as Ryoga's car pulled up outside the apartment block. I was happy to see him – of course I was!! What sort of person would I be if I wasn't happy to see my lover?

Locking the door behind me, I left down the hall and stepped into the lift. It groaned all the way down to the ground floor. My palms were sweating.

The lift opened with a ping, and I walked out, my hands stuffed into my pockets, my eyes pointed at the floor. I wasn't even thinking about anything in particular. What was Koichi doing now? Who cares! I just care about Ryoga! That's all I should care about..

I stepped outside, Ryoga was sat in his car waiting for me.

No.. Koichi.. maybe I shouldn't ... who am I kidding..

My life has turned to shit.

"Morning!!" I beamed at Ryoga through the open passenger window, before opening the door and stepping in.

"Morning, dear. No belt on your trousers today? That's unlike you.. have you gained weight?"

I felt my body literally split in two at the comment. It was okay for him to say these things about me though, wasn't it? Yes, Ryoga cares about me!

"Oh.. haha I guess!"

I chuckled, staring at my scuffed shoes, waiting for Ryoga to finish his cigarette so that he could drive us to his place.

Koichi POV

I hate Tsuzuku. I hate Genki. Whoever he is: I hate him.

I was still in my bed, the covers still pulled back on one side from where Tsuzuku had left in haste to meet his boyfriend. God, I hated him. And I fucking despised Ryoga.

I groaned as I rolled over, burying my face in my pillow. I really should have ignored Tsuzuku and this mejibray crap.

Tsuzuku POV

I opened the window and let fresh air circulate the car as I peered outside. This isn't Ryoga's neighbourhood.

"Ryoga?" I turned to him for a second, puzzled, "where are we going?"

Sky scrapers and houses began to vanish into the distance, being replaced by trees and fields. Cars became less and less, civilisation became more and more distant.

"I thought I'd take you on a nice trip up a hill. Maybe we could catch the sunset?"

My stomach churned. This isn't like him.

Koichi POV

'Really, I mean it, don't talk to me again.' I texted him.

And then I blocked Tsuzuku's number. I blocked his social media. I blocked him out of my life.

And then I snapped my phone shut before erupting into a fit of sobbing and tears. I'm fed up of empty promises from Tsuzuku. I'm fed up of him pretending to love me, only to leave me for Ryoga.