13. TsuKoi.. The First..

A/N: I recently began calling Koichi 'metal dick'... why? You're about to find out...

Also, almost 200 followers? I love you guys ;P

Tsuzuku P.O.V

He broke of the kiss immediately,

"Tsuzuku, we can't..."

"We can." I assured him, although he looked shocked and worried.

"What about Ryoga?" I stopped to think. But I knew what I was doing.

"Being with Ryoga – it's not the same. Yes, he's my boyfriend... but when I was with you, even if we were just messing about, it felt so much more... special that what me and Ryoga have now. I finally realised that it's you who I love... you drove me crazy back then and only now I have realised that it wasn't meant to be 'meaningless'. I didn't know what love was until I lost you... I miss you so much..."

Koichi went to open his mouth again, but I didn't care about his protests – I knew he wanted this as much as I did, I knew I couldn't leave this place if we didn't get what we wanted. What we both wanted. Before he could speak, I pressed my lips against his, my eyes fluttering shut as all I could focus on was him. The more we kissed, the more alive I felt, and the more addicted to him I became.

The silver haired bassist moaned so quietly as I began swiping my tongue over his bottom lip and biting it in a playful yet lustful manner. But finally I had to break off the kiss just to lower my body, my hips resting between his thighs, exciting us both even more. His heart was pounding rapidly, like my own, and his breath was already becoming laboured, quick rushes of air sweeping across my slightly parted lips that were just inches away from his.

"Kiss me," He demanded huskily however, and I returned to his mouth immediately, our lips clashing for another set of much needed kisses. It didn't take long before Koichi's tongue made its appearance, snaking its way into my mouth as he grabbed a fistful of my hair, making me moan hungrily into his mouth. I placed a hand on his cheek gently, stroking the smooth pale skin as he kissed me, and our lips parted for a second for him to moan out,

"Tsuzuku~,"

Before they met again. My body was on fire – I had secretly wished for this moment to happen for a long time. Every touch sent sparks shooting through my body, made goose bump rise all over as our tongues battled for dominance. Every little noise he made was cherished in my mind – I wanted to make sure this moment was never forgotten.

Koichi P.O.V

As he hovered above me, his elbows propping his body up, I gazed into those deep brown eyes that contained such romantic sorrow. I had missed him for too long, spent too many days desiring to be touched by nobody but him. Finally, he was mine.

"Let's go to your bedroom..." He suggested, but I didn't want to get up yet.

"A few more minutes here, please." I asked, our lips barely apart. He smirked, before letting them meet again and again and again. For a weak little man, he had surprising strength, as he tugged at my hoodie causing my body to arch off of the sofa, just so he could deepen the kiss. I couldn't help but groan more into his mouth as his split tongue played with my own, dancing around my mouth, increasing the pleasure the more he used it.

"You know what I've also missed?" He leaned back, panting heavily.

"What?" I breathed as he straddled me, his leg starting to slip off of the thin sofa.

"Your beautiful... cock~!" I laughed at his words, although I could feel the huge blush creeping onto my face. Not just from embarrassment – but the idea of his mouth around it had made me even harder than I already was. Without warning, the vocalist began rolling his hips against mine, making me groan loudly. Immediately, I shut up, embarrassed over my reaction that revealed how desperate I was too well.