|15|

Skype

Calling Jacksepticeye

Ring

Ring

Ring

Bzzzt

"Hello?" A medium pitched male voice called out.

"Uh hi," I said.

The picture became clearer and I could see his pixeled face and pixeled blue sweatshirt. "Fuck," he said, "it's so weird to see you."

It cleared up again and I could see his eyes better. He smoothed his short hair.

     "I wouldn't have imagined your voice was so fuckin' deep," he confessed

"I didn't imagine you so Irish."

"How?" He laughed. "The first time we talked I told ya I was Irish!"

"I know, but reading text is different than hearing someone talk."

I watched him pick up a cup next to him and drink from it, then wince. "Blech, cold."

"Ick."

"Is the connection alright?"

"Not really, but it's fine."

I heard a woman yelling in the background. Jack slid off his headphones.

"Ma?" he called.

"Yes, come here!"

  He rolled his eyes at the camera. "I'll be right back," he muttered.

  I looked around the background, I wasn't just going to hang up on him, but I had no idea what else to do. His room was surprisingly clean, spare for a collection of mugs in the corner. It seemed like he had some kind of set up.

  Jack walked back into frame and plopped into his chair. He rolled his eyes again. "She wanted to know who I was talking to."

  "Why?"

  "Well it'd be kinda concerning if I was just going on and on to myself," he laughed, then the smile dropped off his face. "That and she doesn't much care for my girlfriend."

  "Sarah?"

  "No, Catherine with a Q. Yeah, Sarah."

  I switched the conversation. "Your room is really clean."

  "You noticed?" He asked, the smile returning once again.

   "Yeah, 'cause it looks nothing like mine."

   "Oh believe me, the rest of my room looks nothing like this, this is only clean because it's where I record."

   "Record?" I asked, because that didn't sound really weird.

   He laughed. "Not like that! I make gameplay videos on YouTube."

  "Really? You know I've been thinking about making a channel."

  "You have? You really should!"

  The conversation went on forever, seeming like it would never end in the best way possible.

A/N: So this chapter was different... I'm going to be doing some chapters like this sprinkled in among the message format. So yeah. I hope you liked this chapter and I'll speak to you in the next Authors Note! -Abbie

Ps: We hit 100 reads so oh my god guys tysm! I honestly didn't think it'd do this well so thank you!