Chapter 3

Emma's POV

We were tangled in a net of swaying and alcoholics as we hit the floor. We spun, jumped, wiggled and even dropped until I was so tired I almost fell asleep right there on the dancefloor. "Miss Mills?" I slur. She looks up. "I told you to call me R'gina." She announces. "Okay R'gina, when we first met, did you feel a kick?" She laughed. "Like what?" I shrug. "Like we were destined to meet? Like I was born to be your savior." I laugh. Her eyes go wide."What?" She yells, everyone looks at us. "Who told you about the savior?! WHO?!" She yelled, I hide my face. "No one, never mind, I'm going home because I am way to drunk." I blushed. "You aren't driving like that." She stated authoritatively. "My mom drove me down here. She can drive me back." I explain still slurring my words. Regina sniggered. "I doubt that." She laughed, pointing to Ruby, surrounded by guys and my mom, overly sexually dancing, in her no longer white dress. "I'll walk." I tell Regina, I start to leave when she grabs my wrist. "I'll walk you to mine, you can stay the night if you want." She offers loosening her captive grip on my wrist. "O-Okay." I stutter nervously. We walked back to hers and I went into the guest room. I lied on the bed for half an hour before I wandered into Regina's room. "R'gina?" I say moodily and groggily. I hear a slight 'hmm?' "R'giiiiinaaaaa" I say louder she looks at me and nods, I clamber into the bed and fall instantly to sleep on her memory foam mattress. "I think we'll be friends." I mumble as I fall asleep.

I woke up and sat up, hissing at the blinding light. I looked around, my head pounds as random memories seem to pop up. I got out of the bed and wandered down a staircase to see Mayor Mills making breakfast. Wait-I'm in Mayor Mills' mansion? "Mayor Mills?" I ask timidly. "Yes dear?" She replies, with a voice as smooth as honey. "What happened, how did I get here?" I ask. She smiles, "First hangover?" She asks, avoiding my question. I nodded. "How can you tell?" I ask she laughs. "Memory loss. Anyway, eggs are ready, I made you some if you want them." She offers. I wander into the dining room and take a seat near her. She stands up. "Where are you going?" I ask as she walks up the stairs. I gain no reply. I wait, eating my eggs. She returns. "I didn't think I had any left, but here." She said, producing two aspirins out of her pocket. "Thank you, seriously. My savior." I laugh.

*Flashback*

"Miss Mills?" I slurred. She looked up. "I told you to call me R'gina." She announced. "Okay R'gina, when we first met, did you feel a kick?" She laughed. "Like what?" I shrugged. "Like we were destined to meet? Like I was born to be your savior." I laughed. Her eyes went wide. "What?" She yelled, everyone looked at us. "Who told you about the savior?! WHO?!" She yelled, I hid my face. "No one, never mind, I'm going home because I am way to drunk." I blushed.

*End of Flashback*

"Mayor Mills?" I look at her, she sighs. "Call me Regina." She states. "What did you mean when you asked me who told me about the savior?"