Chapter 1

Sex,sex,sex I always wondered what it felt like. Perhaps it was the same as the porn that played upon my laptop screen, maybe not. I lay in my bed with my boxers on and stare at the empty bed next to mine, I was told I will have a new roomate by today but it's nearly 8:00 pm. Though I get it, nobody wants a gay guy as a roomate, that's one big reason that am still a virgin.Hah, nineteen and never got laid. At least I got the dorm room to myself, then a knock made me jump.
     "It's open," I shouted " Come in."
       A black haired boy walked in with a luggage behind him, his dark blue jeans topped with a white shirt over tan skin, made him look....... yummy.
       He looked at me with brown eyes and regarded me with a smile " Hi, am Adren James."
        I could feel my face turn hot "Um hi, am Daimen, but call me Daim."
       " Um, okay sure thing man. Is it okay for me to set up base, bro." Adren said as he placed his luggage on his bed.
        I could see his muscles flex as his arms and hands moved about sorting things on his bed. If the hot face wasn't more than enough I just hoped he wouldn't turn around to see my pole raised, I was turned on.
       As if he read my mind he turned around so suddenly that it didn't give me enough time to cover up my groin which stood like the fucking statue of liberty.
       "Hey Dude, wha..........." he said trailing off as his eyes traveled down my body stopping at the one thing that 'stood out."
       "Don't just stare at my dick,bro!" I said as I covered my dick with my hand" Turn around!"
         " I'm really sorry, so sorry." He said covering his face with his hands.
       "Okay you can look now." I said when I covered myself with my blanket.My face all hot and red.
     He did an about face and continued to unpack" I'm super sorry, I didn't see anything I swear."
      I could have swore he stiffled a laugh" Buddy I'm halfway towards kicking you in the ass!"
       He turned and smiled at me oviously amused with the situation I sat in" Really?"
        " Are you doubting me?" I said through clenched teeth.
         " Oh yeah I am....whoa!" he said before he dodged a hook aimed for those handsome teeth.
          " Well, why not test your fucking theory?" I said standing up not caring that I was in my underwear.
        "Fine by me." he said taking off his shirt " Lets see what you got."
          Almost immediatly I sent a kick toward his face making him step back before kicking his ankle sending him unto the carpet. He stared at me clearly surprised.
          "Damn you ain't that bad." he said doing a chinese get up.
           " Then next time don't judge a book without checking the contents." I said with a smile.
           Then he put his arms up in a fight position" Same."
    I dodged left as he sent a jab at my face countering it with a kick that hit his ribs, sending him into his bed with a thud. Just as I landed on him strandling him down ready to unleash a volley of punches and elbows to his face a voice startled me.
          " What the bloody hell is going on!?"
          At 5\9 Nathan Jeramy Miles stood in our doorway in his black skinny jeans and grey tank, his ninja headwear making him stand out completely.
     " Soreto, ite tarekyo elna."he said in our code language.
      "Quanary tsora peran ital!" I said glancing at the piece of shit on the bed.
          "What the fuck are you talking about? And what language is that?" Adren said holding my waist.
           " Shut-up!" I said punching his shoulder," And hands off my waist!"
          Damn this guy if he wasn't so hot I wouldn't have blushed at having his hands where they were. Nathan however stared at me suspisiously with his arms crossed over his chest.
Then he glared at Adren who stll had his hands on my waist.
         " I thought it must've been my imagination but am guessing there's some sexual tension around you two." Nathan stated.
        "WHAT?" I yelled, "No...IT'S NOT.....HE ISN'T!" I yelled bringing more boys from their dorms to inspect the scene.
        Adren however seem to be enjoying himself," Well,we are dating." he said making me freeze and Nathan go wide eye in shock.
        "Wha....what?" I stuttered.