Chapter 3

Adren lay sprawled asleep on his bed with his pole raised.HAH! Someone seemed to be having a nice dream. I stiffled a laugh as I walked out into the balcony with my phone in my hand. I leaned against the rail and stared out into the night the city was an ocean of lights beutiful and bright.
        Then a pair of  arms circled my waist and gave me a gentle squeeze" What are you doing out of bed so early, Daim?" Adren asked as he put his chin on my shoulder.
         "I couldn't sleep." I said trying to ignore the fluttering feeling in my chest. He leaned over and breathed in my ear and it smelled of mint.
        " What's on your mind,Daim?" he said turning me to face him.
       " Nothing......why?" I stuttered as he looked at me with those intense brown eyes. I could feel myself become hard again and with a smiled he placed his hand on the buldge of my boxer and gave it a rub repeating the movement.
        " What are you doing......that feels so....." I gasped as I wrapped my legs around him and kissed him hungrily, wanting more with each second that passed. Soon he carried me off into the room shutting the door behind us and laid me on the bed. His lips went lower and mixing kisses with gentle nips and licks. I could feel his hand stroking my sides an began to lower my boxer. Within minutes I was sprawled naked with him on me. I felt his hand grab the base of my cock and slowly move up the shaft, making me moan.
         Then I felt his dick pressing against my anal opening,
" Can I?" he breathed into my ear.
           It was so intense but then I asked" Do you have a condom?"
         " Yeah." he said reaching over to the shelf above his bed and taking one, " Want to put it on for me?"
        All I could do was smile. After opening it with my teeth I put the opening over his tip and rolled it down his shaft, and with a light push to my lips had me sucking his cock. I guess he took the ice cream flavored condom because that was the first thing I tasted before he pushed himself into my throat.
       " Your so good at this, suck me harder." he growled as he stroked my ass.
         " Okay, thats enough, Daim, turn around." he ordered. After giving his dick one last lick I turned and got on my hands and knees and bent my back giving him a veiw of my opening.
          "Damn babe you have a sweet ass." he said before he took a hold of my cheeks and gave it a spread. Before I could think of what I was going to say he pushed his cock into my anal making my breath get stuck in my throat.
       " Adren, holy shit!" I moaned.
         " Am I hurting you to much" he said as he gave my ass a rub.
         " No, your just so fucking huge. Just let me adjust!" I said gripping his bed sheets as he began to fuck.
       "Do you like being fucked like this?" he said as he went rough.
       "Yes, uh, oh fuck me Adren fuck, fuck harder!" I moaned into his pillows. His thrusting became so intense that I could barely moan at all. Then he pulled his dick out and made me lay on my back as he sat on my chest, removing the condom he put his cock into my mouth. I with a moan he let himself go deeper inside my mouth, after pulling out he said,
     " Open your mouth am going to  put my cum in." as he began to jerk himself.Within seconds he unloaded into my mouth the warm white slimy fluid splashing on my lips and tongue. It tasted sour at first then sweet as I swallowed.