Chapter 6

The bed was cooled and I didn't even care to get out of my school clothes. The morning had been a bad one and Nathan and I were excused to go back to our dorms. The throbbing in my head bothered me and I drank two asperin to shut it up. The sound of a key at the door said it all, Adren was back and I was doomed to be answering questions. He walked in and took his shoes off at the shoe rack. Walking over to me he tossed his bag on the bed and said nothing as he sat on the edge of my bed.
" Wanna talk about it?" he asked as he stroked my forehead with his thumb and cradled my face with his hand. The action itself had my dick hard almost instantly and I blushed.
" I don't want to talk about it right now, okay." I said cuddling my face into his hand and pulling the blanket over myself.
" Are you hungry? I ordered pizza on my way here." he said with a smile.
" I'm hungry but not for food." I said as I got up and began to nibble his neck.
" Whoa, you just had a bad day and the first thing you want to do after is fuck?" he said with sarcasm.
" Mmm" I responded. Then it hit me. This was too sudden, he was right about the sex thing though but it was going too fast. Calmly I got up tossing the sheet aside and walking out into the balcony. The skies were turning grey preparing for the upcoming winter which meant more homework and projects. Soon the ground will be covered in snow and our breath visible.
I pull out a pack of cigerettes I had in my pocket and lit myself one with the lighter I hid in my pocket as well. I took a drag on it and blew out the smoke into the air watching as it faded away. The feeling of Adren's eyes on my back sent a warm chill down my back but,Hah, I could care less. Being a virgin for half of my life was a total bitch but now that I wasn't I really don't know what to do. I take another drag on my cigerette and let the smoke roll out.
Then to make matters more challenging I had just slept with a guy I just met. I didn't even know the bitch! The throbbing of my headache began again and I took a drag to shut it up. The main problem though was how that guy can make me feel this way in such a manner. He makes me smile and his voice is so soothing. I toss away the finished cigerette and watch it fall with smoke trailing behind it.
" No!" I tell myself it was a one night stand. Focus, focus on school. Don't fall for him or you'll hurt in the end. Don't fall in love with him.Don't!
" Daim you okay?" Adren asked from behind me.
" Yeah." I said over my shoulder and I turned around only to have the thoughts in my head erased. He stood leaning against the doorway without a shirt. His tan body so inviting that I had to mentally slap myself to remember what I had in mind.
" I'm going to take a shower." I stated before I walked past him walking to get my towel. A knock sounded on the door before I could open the bathroom.
" Daim it's Nathan." Nathan said" Can I come in?"
" Sure!" yelled Adren opening the door. Just before I shut the bathroom door I was pretty sure they smiled at each other.
I turned the valve releasing hot water and the steam began to fog up the room. The pain in my head had stopped and I finally came up with an idea, longboarding! It has been a week since and it's about high time I got back into it. What could it hurt, right?
After a minute or two I turned of the showerhead and stepped out, wrapping myself with my towel I stepped into the room. Nathan was seated on my bed eating a slice of pizza his shirtless body well toned and covered in scars. It came as no surprise to me because I had scars of my own from my arms to my chest and my back.
Nobody could blame us for them. We grew up together Nathan and I, living on the street doing what we could to live another day. I walk over to my bed and took a look at Adren who sat cross legged on the carpet a pizza slice in his mouth.
" What?" he said with a mouthful of pizza.
" Nothing" I said with a shrug and looked at Nathan who was looking at his toes his long hair falling down his back like a curtain.
" Sorry about today I.....--" he began but I cut him off.
" Dude, shut up, eat some pizza and forget about it. It's all good." I said pulling off my towel.
"Daimian, go change else where!" he said turning red and tossing me a crumpled napkin.
I pulled on my black boxers and black jeans with a black shirt that said Dark Angel on the back. I walked over to my closet and pulled out my boots and longboard with the safety gear over my shoulder.
I began to suit up when Nathan asked," Going somewhere Daim?"
" Yeah." I said standing up and grabbing my board.
" Where at?" Adren asked.
" Um, Statcher Hills and around the park." I said walking to the door, "Laters Boys have fun." shutting the door behind me.