Chapter 4

The night had been a fun one and Adren lay fast asleep with his arm around me and his breath against my hair.His chest rose and fell with every breath he took in and let out, his face visible through the dim light looked so peacefull. I pressed my body up against him begging for his warmth.
         " Still awake?" he whispered into my hair.
         I gazed up surprised " Why are you still awake. I thought you were asleep."
        " I was until you began snuggling against me, getting my dick hard again." he said making me face him for a kiss.
       " That ain't my problem." I said simply " That's your problem."
       Closing my eyes I could feel his warm gaze still lingering.
       " Honestly?" he asked.
       "What?
        " Your going to sleep at six in the morning?" he said kissing my nose.
      "WHAT? No fucking way it's six." I said surprised. The night had gone faster than I had thought, " It felt like it was only an hour."
         A small chuckle excaped his lips, " Daimy, we had sex, remember?"
        " Right,right I forgot all about that part." I said as he pulled the sheet to my chest.
        With a smile he said," How about the part when you suckled my dick or when I bent you over and stuck my dick in your......?"
        " Adren!" I said hiding my face with the sheet, damn this shameless mule of a man.
       " Hey you were begging for it!" he laughed.
         " Adren," I said again with my face hot with embarassment.
        Just then the door burst open revealing Nathan in his pajamas, yep, dressed as a full ninja," Could you both lower your volume, damn, it's only six and your both already horny!"
       There was no mistaking it the guy had dark circles around his eyes, he absolutely had no sleep last night.
       "  Nathan did you sleep at all last night?" I asked.
       " NO! It's because you and him kept making noises on the other side of the wall, Jesus, you were moaning his name last night!" Nathan barked.
       My face felt hotter than fire. Nathan was next door and I completly forgot he could hear everything.
      " How much did you hear?" I asked.
      " ' Yes, uh, oh fuck me Adren fuck, fuck harder!" he mimicked rolling his eyes.
       " No fucking way!" I shouted hiding under the sheet.
        " Yeah, lucky only I heard it Daim. Don't worry about the other guys hearing anything, man." Nathan said shutting the door and walking over to my empty bed and laying in it with a sigh.
      " Dude, what are you doing?" asked Adren.
      " Just chilling out with my friend, is that so bad?" Nathan said as he turned to face us. I stared at Nathan then back at Adren, they looked as if they were going to tear each other apart.
      "Hey, if you assholes are thinking of what am thinking then am gonna be the one to tear you both apart, agreed?" I stated, this was not gonna be an easy day for me.
       " Agreed." they said together.