Chapter 2

"Wha....what?" I stuttered.
        "We're dating." Adren stated staring me down satisfied with his little act.
      Nathan leaned on the door way giving the boys a clear veiw of what was happening,
      " Don't take me for a fool.If you exspect me to believe that, prove it. I've know Daim all my life he's always been single." Nathan challenged.
     "Are you sure?" Adren said before he pulled me against him and pressed his lips against mine, running his hands into my hair. I could feel him coax my lips apart with his tongue. It felt like time slowed to a stop and I could feel nothing but those soft lips.He took my breath before I could even draw it in, his hand cupped my butt making me moan into his mouth.
       "Okay, I believe you and am out!" Nathan yelled as he shut the door leaving me alone with Adren.
        " You....you...YOU ASSHOLE PEICE OF SHIT!!!" I yelled when we broke apart, " What were you thinking?"
           He sat upright and stared at me with his head cocked to one side "You've never dated anyone before?"
        "No I haven't and never kissed anyone before. Why did you do that, we just met?" I said getting off him and sitting on my bed.My head was throbbing like hell and a fluttery feeling in my stomach made it worst not to mention the drum beat of my heart, like a humming bird on steroids.
         Adren sat on his bed with his elbows on his knees and a slight grin on his face. It was too much to take, the feelings in my chest near bursting. I never felt this way before in my life and it was too scary for me.
          "Hey what's wrong?" Adren said as he reached over to rub my shoulder.
          " Don't touch me!!" I said as I swatted his hand away," Don't even talk to me!!"
         " Hey!" he said taking hold of my shoulders.
        "Let me go!" I shouted.
        "Hey!"
        "Shut-up and let go!!!"
        "Hey, I'm sorry!!" he shouted hugging me.
        "What?" I muttered unto his shoulder.
        " I'm sorry, I'm sorry." he said as he began rubbing my back.
       " Fuck you." I said with a laugh. I could feel tears theatening to spill over and I pressed my face against his bare shoulder.
       " Next time," he joked.
       Then a thought hit me and I couldn't help but ask,
       " Are you gay?" I asked looking him in the eyes.
       " Yeah, that's why you should always read the contents of the book, right?" Adren laughed.
       All I could do was nod and feel helpless in his stong arms, his eyes locked unto mine with his lips following after. Then I thought ' maybe it won't be that bad to play in his little act."