Chapter 5

The school had been a complete buzz. Guys gave us disgusted stares as Adren and I walked down the hallway and towards my morning class of college , U.S gov. His fingers linked in mine as he walked me to the door.
      " Okay, I have to go to my class now." he said looking at his sneakers his plain white shirt and black jacket with his light blue jeans were hard to ignore at all.
     " Um, okay I'll see you later then." I said trying not to blush.
      " Okay later." he said before stealing a kiss off my lips and headed down the hallway with a wave.
       I sat at my seat which was at the far corner on the right the only spot in class dimly lit by nearest lights. After taking out a note book,binder and pen I took out my phone and earphones. Plugging them into my ears I tuned out the world with my music. I waited as Mr. Keltavitch began to scribble our work on the board. A sudden movement next to me caught my attention and so I turned to the side. Nathan sat next to me and stared at me with blue eyes a smile on his lips. Today he had dressed up completely different he wore dark tight jeans and if I wasn't mistaken a pink shirt with his long black hair braided down his back. Nathan looked handsome without a ninja mask covering his face and his lips formed a smile flashing white teeth. Then he gestured me to remove my earphones.
         " Daim you okay? You look as if you saw a ghost." he asked.
        " What...... no......am fine." I stuttered under the gaze of those blue eyes.
        " So you and that New Guy are together?" he said to me as we began note taking on our topic for class.
          " The Revelutionary war caused a........." Mr Keltavitch rambled on.
         Then a vibration ran through my phone and I sneaked a glance at the message.
        " hi babe, hws class." it read the message was from Adren and I couldn't resist.
        " mine is fine, hws yours going." I sent.
          Another vibration" its all G here wanna go out for lunch?" he replied.
               " sure where to?" I sent.
               " our bedroom." he replied. Instantly I could feel my face go red as unholy thoughts beat into my brain.
          " you bitch:)" I sent.
            " hahahah, am your bitch;)" he sent.
         " Daimian what is so interesting back their?" Mr. Keltavitch yelled.
         " Noth......nothing sir." I said putting my head down on the table.
        " Somebody is texting their boyfriend." a blond girl hollered getting everyone to stare at me. Damn this bitch.
         Then Nathan let out a frustrated sigh" Hey blonde shut up will ya!" he said.
       Her face looked surprised at first the her boyfriend stepped in
      "Hey asshole what did you say to her?!" he yelled. The dude apperantly was the true asshole of the collage he always got into fights and was a complete jerk on women. Nathan stood up as the guy walked up to face him, his face expressionless.
       " What not so tough anymore, huh.?!" he said giving Nathan a shove.
       " Hey leave him alone!" I said rising from my chair.
       " Stay oughta this faggot!" the guy said giving me a shove that was hard enough to have me sitting on the floor. Then Nathan shoved him hard making him stumble backwards into his girlfriend who came to watch.
       " Wanna die bitch?!" he yelled.
       Nathan helped me up and stood in front of me, " If you ever touch Daimian again I'll kill you myself." he said.
       Never had I ever heard Nathan say such a thing at all. He was starting to freak me out,
       Nathan, that is enough." I said standing between them. Then something struck my face and I stumbled to the floor.
       " Stay oughta this you gay freak I heard the guy shout.
       Then Nathan grabbed thr guys neck in his hands and looked ready to snap it, " Told you not to hurt him!" he said with a smile.
         " Nathan," I said getting up and trying to pull him away before he did somethimg stupid
         " Stop!" I yelled as the other students came to help. He was choking him to death.
        " NATHAN STOP!!" I begged as I pulled him off tears pouring out of my eyes.
        " Please," I said as I finally got him away and into my arms,
        " That's enough........Nathan."  I cried into his shirt. Then he hugged me into his chest
" I'm sorry." he said.