LWS//1

I woke up to a girl screeching. I open my eyes and shot up. I look at Jak as she is dancing around the room with Jo. They are both 13, so are the rest of the girls in the orphanage.

I go downstairs and ate a waffle.
'That's all your going to eat?' Jo looked at me like i was crazy.
'I'm not usually that hungry'

The 'mother' walked in and rushed us all to our rooms to get ready. I put on a a teal long sleeve shirt and my black short shorts. I slipped on my black Nike high tops.

'Mother' sent one of the girls to come get me. I got up off my bed and walked down the hall into her office.

I opened the door to see seven smiling faces.
'These lovely boys are here to adopt you'

Me?! Why me!? I didn't understand so I stood there quiet staring at he floor for a few seconds. I looked up and nervously said hi.
' Who is going to be her legal guardian?' Mother asked the boys, who look to be about in there 20s.

'Me' A guy that was just a little tallper than me went over and signed the papers. He had black hair and brown eyes and a very sweet smile.

'Boys this is Hannah, go fetch your stuff darling' I nodded and went to my room to see Jak and Jo waiting anxiously.

'So?!' Jo asked as I opened the door
'I'm getting adopted I guess' Jo and Jak hugged me tightly.
'I will miss you two ' I got all my stuff saying one last good-bye to the girls.

'Ready?' I nodded and followed after him. I got into the first car and was soon joined by a tall boy with black hair and black beard.

The Indian got into the car and introduced everyone who was in the car.
'My name is Vik, this is Josh and Tobi' Josh and Tobi waved as they were introduced.

~Time skip~
We got to the house and Vik showed me around the huge house and we finally get to my room.

'Well this is your room, take all the time you want getting ready. We will call you down for pizza when it gets here'
He began to leave before I stopped him
'Do I just call you all by your names?' 'Yes, that will be just fine.'

I smiled, he did as well. He closed the door. I looked around the room, it was spacious with a queen size bed, a dresser and a desk with a computer on it.

I put my family picture on that desk staring at it. I smiled at the good memories not daring to think about the bad ones.

I put away all my clothes and his my Journal. I heard a knock on the door followed by an in familiar voice. 'Pizza is here' I opened the door to see a tall blonde who was very attractive. He smiled at me as I smiled.

We both went downstairs and I sat on a stool around the island.

Vik introduced me to everyone.
Tobi, Josh, Harry, JJ, Ethan, and Simon. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach at the name Simon. Josh must of noticed because he came over and began to whisper to me.

I followed him into the living room. Trying not to cry. I sat down and curled up into a ball josh came and sat next to me putting his arm around my back.

He was calming me but not pressuring me to say what's wrong.
'Go get some sleep, its been a long day'

~Few weeks later~
I wake up to hear Ethan laughing and JJ screaming. I pull the blankets over my head trying to fall back asleep.

A few moments later I hear my door open. I didn't move. I heard foot steps coming to me, soon someone sat on my bed.

I heard then sigh, but in a happy way.
'Your so beautiful' I heard a low voice. Soon I was shook awake by him.

I sat up and looked over at josh who was smiling.
'Good Morning Blondie'
'Morning'

The nickname 'Blondie' comes from having really bright blond hair. I laid on his lap as his fingers combed through my hair.

He looked around the room like he was confused.
'Is this all you have?' he said pointing to my small wardrobe. I nodded.

He pulled out his phone and he must of noticed me looking at it.
'Have you ever had a phone?'
'Um, no' he gets up I quickly follow after him. He sits at his desk looking through his drawers. He pulls out a blue Apple smart phone.

He hands it to me, I carefully take it.
'I used this phone for like 2 days , then I got an upgrade. You can have it'
'Seriously?!' I got up and ran to my room in excitement.

Most of my day consisted of setting up my phone. It was 7:26pm when I heard Si call my name.

I went downstairs to see simon in the kitchen with Josh, Harry, and JJ.
'Yes?'
'Were going out to a club, were wondering if you want to come?'
'I'm only 16 and I have never gone drinking' I reminded him
'Its ok, I was 16 when I had my first drink'

We got to the bar and got out of the car.
'Now remember there are weird people here so be careful, ok Han?' I nodded to Simon and we began to walk in.

'Welcome back boys, who is the lovely lady?' The bartender asked the boys
'This is Hannah, She is just a friend that is living with us.'

Friend? That's why people have been nice to me. That's why they don't mind when I get a little flirty.

'What would you like Han'
'Umm, i don't know'
'Get her the special, i think she would like it' Simon said as he put his hand on my back.

I looked at him as he smirked. I looked at the ground and began to smile. I cant fall for him. He leaves me with to many memories.

~~~~