LWS//7

"I told you I didn't do anything!" I practically screamed at Vikk and Josh. I crossed my arms across my chest frustrated that they wouldn't listen to me.

I have been sat here for almost an hour hearing Vikk and Josh ramble on about her and why I got suspended (I know on the first day) for a week.

"Please go up to your room. Oh, and I would like your phone" I handed Josh my phone and ran upstairs slamming my door.

I sat staring at the computer on the desk. Next to it was a laptop that I use for Skype when playing games with the boys.

I go and lay on my bed face down to the pillow. I clinch my blanket resisting the urge to cut.

"Han.. You ok?" I hear Simon say as he closes the door. I don't look at him even though he sits on my bed rubbing my back.

A relaxed feeling went through my body as his hand met my back. It felt amazing.

~Simons POV~
I sat down next to her rubbing her back. I felt her muscles relax which made me feel better.

"Hey, I know it wasn't your fault. Everyone knows it.. Were just disappointed that you got suspended the first day" I began hoping she would respond.

She didn't move. I heard a small sniff and instantly knew she was crying.

"Han. Talk to me. Please." A few moments later she sat up and hugged me. Burring his face into my shoulder.

Seeing her cry hurt a lot. I just didn't know how to respond that well. I hug her back whispering 'take your time' to her.

About 5 min later she told me what happens and why no one believed her.
"If no one believed you then why did I?"

I asked looking at her messy blonde hair and sleepy blue eyes. She was adorable with that look.

"Because you.. You know t-that I would never do a-anything like that" she said between sniffs.

I smile at her and she smiled back. She has a cute smile with perfect teeth and cute small, almost not there, dimples.

"Go take a shower and I'll wash your clothes from earlier. Then we can go and watch Netflix and cuddle" I say looking in her ocean deep blue eyes.

She nodded and went and took a shower. I headed downstairs to grab a drink from a fridge when Josh walks in

"Did you talk with her?" "Yes.. She said that the other girls did it and that she was mad at you guys for not believing her" "We know she didn't do it.. Were just mad she didn't tell the principal" "she did... Bit they didn't believe her because she was the new girl"

I say leaving the kitchen. I go upstairs and see Hannah with a huge shirt and sweats on. I smile at her causing her to blush.

"You look adorable in that" I say walking up to her grabbing her hand which made her turn another shade of red.

"Ready" I ask pulling her into my room. She replied with a yes as we laid down. She had her head on my chest as we picked the TV show The flash.

We watched it for a few hours before she passed out. I laid her on the bed and got up and began editing.

I hear Hannah simper something in her sleep. I couldn't hear it the fist time so I listened more closely. "No..no..no" she would constantly say.

I began to worry. Why is she saying no? Is she scared? "Hannah?"
~~~