LWS//2

~Simons POV~
Harry and me sit at a table watching Hannah and JJ drink. I see Harry get up and help her over.
' take her home, i think she has had enough to drink. '_
She leaned against me as I walked her out

I helped her in the car then got into he car myself.
She looked at me and smiled.

'Can I ask you something?' I nodded yes then looked at her, she is really drunk and tired.
' When someone says that they are you friend even though they adopted you, does it mean your family or friends.'
'It means your both. Your actually just a friend. But we treat you like family.'
'So that means I can date one of my friends?'

I realize that she doesn't know she is talking to me. So I nod yes.

'Well he is tall, he has blonde hair, not as blonde as mine but its still cute. He has a smile of a good and bright blue eyes.'

I start to feel warmer, in a weird way. I pull into the driveway and help Hannah up to my room. I need to keep and eye on her.

'His name is Simon. Just hearing his voice alone makes me want to cry.'
I look at her confused. She was laying on her back taking up the whole bed.

'What do you mean?'
'I had a brother named Simon. But I don't tell anyone about him'

I didn't realize she had a brother named Simon. I felt bad.
I looked over at her. She was in bed curled up in the blankets passed out. I smiled at what she had said earlier.

~Hannah's POV~
I had pain in my stomach. I don't remember anything from last night. I open my eyes seeing a different ceiling. I sat up as pain shot through my side.

I yelp in pain which causes Simons gaming chair to move. I lay back down as I see Simon appear.

'Are you ok?' I nodded my head no. I had a head ache along with a stomach ache.

'Hannah! Your hotter than the sun!' He exclaimed as he had a hand in my forehead.

He went to the bath room to come back with some medicine. He helped me sit up and I took it.

He laid me on his lap and ran his fingers through my hair. He said I was drunk last night and he brought me home.

'How drunk was I? Did I say anything stupid?' He looked down at me. His eyes were just shining. He looked so... Attractive.

'You might of told me something. But it wasn't stupid. It was kinda personal.'

So many thoughts run threw my mind. I Have so many secrets. I cover my wrists just in case he saw the cuts.

I sat up resisting the urge to lay back down. Everything in the room became blurry. I get flash backs of my old family.

~Flashback~
'Hannah! Get. Into. The. Closet!' I cried as I was being pulled by my hair into the closet. They locked me in. I searched around looking for anything to help.

I felt something under my fingertips. It was a blade. I picked it up and looked at it. I put the blade on my wrist, slowly cutting.

Tears began to pour out of my eyes. Blood running down my wrist.
~Flashback over~

'Is she ok?' I heard a familiar voice.
'She doesn't look to well' another voice said. I open my eyes to see Josh and Simon.

I must of fell asleep. I began to cry, I have no idea why. Then I remember the nightmare I had.

'Babe, don't cry' Simon said as he laid down with me. I Nuzzled into his chest and began to cry even more. Soon soaking his shirt.

I didn't want to explain anything to him. I looked up at josh who was very scared.

'Can I talk to Josh, alone?' I say between sniffles. Simon leaves as josh comes and sits next to me. I take a deep breath and explain everything.

~~~