LWS//3

I wake up with a chill. I sit up and look around the room. Why is it so cold? I look out the window to see snow on the ground.

I ran to my closet putting on SDMN sweatpants and a black sweater. I go downstairs looking for anyone.

I see Simon in the kitchen looking towards. I run and jump onto his back making him jump.

'Aye Hannah, you scared me' he said as we both laugh. I place my head on his shoulder and whisper to him 'do you want to build a snowman?' He smirked at me as I jumped off his back.

We get our shoes on and put some gloves on also. We go outside and I lay down into the snow. I grab a snowball and hit Simon in the face.

'Oi! Your going to get it!' He says while laughing. He threw a snowball at me and missed. He yelled in defeat knowing he won't be able to hit me.

I ran to me and hung me over his shoulder. 'Stop squirming!' He said both laughing. 'No!!' I say as he takes me up to his room.

He throws me onto his bed making sure I wasn't able to get up. His eyes locked onto mine. My heart began to race as he smirked at me with that cute ass smile.

'I win' he says while smiling. 'Not yet!' I say struggling against his strength. 'Well, I think I did' he says laughing. I shivered feeling a chill come soon me.

He stood up not taking his eyes off me. 'Are you cold?' "Yeah, its freezing!" He threw his shirt at me. He was standing there shirtless. I turned red. "Put it on, its nice and warm" "wh-what about you?" I stutter. "I'll just sit under the covers. Unless you want me to put a shirt on"

"No its fine I say" after a while of watching him organize his desk shirtless we decided to watch some Netflix.

We spent most of the time searching for somthing to watch until we came across a horror show.

"Are you sure you can handle it?" Simons asked as I snuggled up to him."Yes Si, I'm not 3" he laughed.

I wake up the next morning to see Simon. I was laying on his chest hearing him breathing. I slowly got up and stretched realizing I was still wearing his shirt. I got out of the bed and went down stairs to see JJ.

"Hey babe, how was your sleep?" "Good" I Responded grabbing an apple. "What were you and Simon up to last night?"

"Well we saw it was snowing so we went outside and messed around in the snow. He couldn't hit me with a snowball so he picked me up and took me upstairs." I pause to take a bite of my apple.

"It was cold upstairs so Simon gave me his shirt to wear and so we watched Netflix and I guess I just fell asleep." I finish while unlocking my phone.

"Huh, interesting" JJ said before he left the kitchen. I go onto twitter looking at the picture of me and Simon playing in the snow.

I read through the comments as once Catches my eye.

@siloner:
@miniminter7 are you dating her?

The thought of being his girlfriend flashes in my mind. I wouldn't mind that at all
~~~