LWS//13

Play media when told.
~Brook's POV~
"Where's mom and dad where's Simon?" She says frantically. I take her hand squeezing it. "Hannah, its alright, shshsh, I'll take you to my place and refresh you ok?" She nods and lies back down. The doctor comes in a kicks me out.

I look over at the tall blonde who had hears running down his face. "So, you know Hannah?" He looks over at me nodding. "How?" I ask kindly. "She wa-was my girlfriend" I had no idea that she had a boyfriend! See this is what happens when you get separated.

"For how long" "For about a day. Well were not really dating but once she remembers me I will ask her"

~Few hours later//Hannah's POV~

"I'm so sorry hannah" Simon mumbles to myself. I'm sitting with him and Brook in Brooks house. She explained my past life to me and now Simon has to explain my life with him and the others.

~After explaining cause I'm to lazy~

"So, you kissed me before?" He look down and sigh trying to hold back my tears. "I'm so sorry Simon" I get up and walk out of the room with my head down. I go out into the living room using the wall for support. After what happened I haven't been able to walk that well. "Brook. I'm going out for a walk" "ok, don't be to long" I smile and leave the house inhaling the city air. I began walking and come across a football pitch (soccer filed). I go in and look around. This place feels familiar.

I slowly walk to the goal.
~Flashback~
"Simon! Give me the ball!!" I yell running after him. He suddenly stops and I fall into his arms. "Awe you two are cute!" JJ says walking up to me. I roll my eyes at him standing up. I look at the ball and go to kick it but Simon must of saw my cause he hit it before me. "SIMON!" he laughs at me as I playfully punch him. "Come one love birds date already." JJ acres at us as he gets the ball .
~FB over~
I start getting a head ache. I call Brook to come get me as the head ache gets worse. Everything is spinning. I can't stand. Everything went back.

I open my eyes and look around. I'm at Brooks apartment still. I let my eyes focus more. No one was in here. Simon. I remember. I remember him. I need him. "Simon!" I get up and my head immediately hurts. I continue to walk until I trip.

I close my eyes waiting for the hard impact of the floor. Instead I was caught. I open my eyes and look up and see simon. He smiled at me showing those damn cute dimples. I stand up and jump into my arms. "I missed you, what happened?" I say crying into his shoulder. He didn't say anything. I can hear his soft cries against my head. I pull my head away from his shoulder and cupped his face in my hands. I kiss him on the lips, missing the feeling I just rested my lips against his. "I missed you so much Hannah." He mumbled.
~few hours later~
I meet all the other guys again, minus harry, the more I was with them the more I remembered. "Haha so I was practically the princess in the group." I laugh as they told me the next battle we had. "Yeah Babe" JJ said wrapping his arm around me. I giggled once more. "Aye get your hands off my girl" Simon laughs as he walked in. JJ quickly stood up and threw his hands in the air. "Come here love" Simon says with open arms. I stood up and ran and jumped into his arms. "Awe aren't you guys cute." Harry says walking in. "Harry!!" I quickly run over to him. I burry my face in his chest. He wraps his arms around me kissing the top of my head. "I missed you too".
We all get into a group hug soon I began crying. I have no idea why.
I go up to my room and play my favorite song.
Play media
Sad song by we the kings

You and I,
We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky.
With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide.

So stop time right here in the moonlight,
Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.

Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.
I'm just a sad song.

Simon walks in and just sits with me.

With you I fall.
It's like I'm leaving all my past in silhouettes up on the wall.
With you I'm a beautiful mess.
It's like we're standing hand in hand with all our fears up on the edge.

So stop time right here in the moonlight,
Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.

Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.

He grabs my hand and holds it in his. Why is he so perfect.

You're the perfect melody,
The only harmony
I wanna hear.
You're my favorite part of me,
With you standing next to me,
I've got nothing to fear.

Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.

I continue to cry leaning on him. Why did I have to scare him.

Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.
I'm just a sad song.

"Simon.. Please don't ever leave me." "I won't.. I promise"
He kissed me and picked me up and took me to his room. He laid on his bed with me on top and we fell into a deep sleep.
~~~~