Chapter 2: Nice To See You

Well here goes nothing.

"Hey you there, would you mind in helping me. I'm looking for a camp or someplace safe for me to stay for a while." I lied.

They looked at me with suspicion but surprisingly believed me.

" Yeah we kno-" the woman got cut off by one of the men.

He pulled the woman aside and whispered in her ear. I couldn't make out what they were saying but I knew it was about me what else could they be talking about.

"Sorry about that but we can't help you. I know we can't let a child and a baby out in the open but right now we're on a mission we're looking for a guy named Javier in particular so sorry but we can't help you at the moment." One of the men explained.

"Oh ok." I look over to the side when their not looking I see Javier in the distance ready to fight.

"Wait!" The group turned around.

"Yes?"one of them said.

"What did this man do anyway?" They looked at me with suspicion.

"He escaped and now because of him we don't have enough people to repair the walls" I start to ramble so Javier can make his move.

"Alright enough rambling kid we got to go" The other man said.

The group turned around into our trap. Javier's gun clicked and without hesitation he just shot one of the men. I covered Aj's ears. The man pulled out his gun and try to shoot Javier but he missed. I chuckled. I realize that the woman had ran up to me and try to grab Aj. But I was too slow to yo anything. Classic Clumsy Clem.

"Damn." I mumbled as she started running with Aj. I ran after her. Loosing breath I saw Javier in the distance running after her. He finally caught up to her and pinned her down. As he was doing that I went there to see if Aj was alright, luckily he was. 'This kid is tough as nails.' I thought.

Javier's POV

As I pinned the woman I pulled out my knife getting ready to kill her.

"Get off of me traiter!" The woman pleaded.

"We're going to end this now." I said giving her a death glare.

"No!" I turned around to see Clem with a worried look on her face.

"Why not?" I said.

"Cause she could be useful and have you ever heard the quote 'All life is precious( Morgan's words 😂).

"Your right." I replied.

I got off of her and apologized.

"Hey I never seen you before at camp," I say with curiousity.

"So your Javier I presume. My name is Molly." She said. She had blue eyes, blind hair with a hair clip in it. I heard Clem in the background gasp.

Clem's POV

Oh. My. God.*gasp*

"MOLLY?!"

"Wait a sec CLEMENTINE oh my god I thought, I thought you didn't make it. Hold up where's Lee?" I start to look down at the ground with a frown on my face.

"Oh I, I shouldn't have-" I interrupted.

"It's ok, it's not your fault.

"Guys we need to go the sun is setting, you can recap in the morning" Javier said.

We walked until we found a barn. We search, and killed a few walkers. And slept.

Sorry for the shirt chapter I just got caught up with reading and almost forgot about my own book please excuse me.
Who do you think is going to show up in the next chapter?

Dont forget vote,
Comment and
Follow

Gotta Blast.