Into Woodberry

Clem's POV

It was morning, I went to see if Javier is up and he wasn't there, maybe to find a way into this place. Then I just packed up the tent, supplies, and just sat there waiting for him.

A few moments later I see a walker. He kinda looks like Javier. wait there's more of them, they looked like people I know, wait that's Rick's group. I see the bite marks on everyone of them even Judith, Aj, Carl. They're all surrounding me and ripped me apart.

"No no no! I can't end like this not like this!" I yelled.

I pulled out my knife and I tried to stab on of them but then I see a gap I crawl out and I see someone that I never would see again.

Lee....

"It's ok sweet pea, it going to be ok" Lee said in a ghost like voice.

I just froze and started to walk up to him but then he disappeared. I reached out my hand and that's when the walkers behind me grabbed me and teared me apart.

I. Was. Dead.

But then I woke up back in the tent. With Javier was hovering over me.

"Was that a dream?" I mummerd.

"Hey Clem" he said.

"Javier!" I got up and hugged him tight.

"Don't you ever go anywhere without me again. I thought you were gone." I said in a worried tone.

"Well thank god I'm not and I'm worried too." he said.

"About?" I asked.

"You, you were looked like you fainted when I found you on the ground what happened?" He said.

"After I packed up the tent and supplies I just sat on the ground waiting for you to come back. I thought you were looking for a way in and that's all I remember." I explained.

"Well, when I was coming back from looking for a way in it didn't look like you were just sitting there" he said with sarcasm.

"Do you know why you fainted? Did you know you talk in your sleep? Was it from a dream?" He asked.

"Well no and no and I did have a dream it was about everyone in the group was a walker and the surrounded me and then I saw him then when I got closer to him I was ripped apart from the walkers and I was dead." I explained.

"Wow you know that sounds like a suicidal dream or just a nightmare either way it's scary." he said.

"First I'm not suicidal and I'm pretty sure that was a nightmare." I said.

"And I did find a way in let's go." he said.

"Fine let's go"

We packed up and we were on our way.

"I found a little hole that you might fit into and you can sneak in while I just walk up to the gate and they will take me in when I go and meet the governor you'll follow me but stay hidden." He started. 

"I'll go in and meet him and I heard from Rick that the prisoners were in the basement of his house so I'll ask to talk outside that's when you come in you sneak into his house don't matter how and find the keys and quickly and quietly go down into the basement and get them out and leave I'll buy you some time so when I'm outside I'll ask to take a walk around with him and make up an excuse got it?" He explained.

"I guess"I said.

"Great" he said.

"But we also need to take out the governor." I said. 

"Well I think Rick has a plan for that or we just improvise either way we'll take him out." he said.

"Ok let's go." I said.

Rick's POV

"Ok any other ideas anyone?" I said.

I can't believe it we just gave up but it was for the children.

"Maybe Clementine and Javier will find us and get us out of this?" Carl said.

"Are you really relying on your girlfriend and Javier to get us out of this? They might be off somewhere else and forgot about us! We should do something!" I yelled.

I'm not going to rely on a 13 year old and a boy toy to save us that's just bullshit.

"Clem and Javier wouldn't give up on us like this when I was with Clem In Savannah, I helped her group to get out of Savannah and she did the same when Javier was about to kill me and he speared me cause I knew her and she said all life is precious so I knew she wouldn't give up so you need to put some faith in them." Molly said.

"Yeah I side with molly she knows Clem and Javier so just please for Judith and Aj sake put some faith in them please." Michonne said.

"Fine." I said.

I think I'm just stressed out i need to jeep it together just for their sake.

Thanx for reading and I hope you enjoyed and I do have another poetry book of the poems I wrote so please do read those but I'll be also update them so expect that. And shout out to my main man
Duckpocalyse!!!!

Don't forget to
Follow
Comment
And vote

Gotta Blast