Things Happen For A Reason

Clem's POV

I woke up to the sound of gunfire. Are we being attacked! I thought. This... This can't be happening. Wait where's Aj, Carl, Javier, Molly, where is everyone!

Questions and 'what ifs' went through my head as I was running to the nursery. When I got there I see a two men one was getting Judith and the other was grabbing Aj.

I was going to grab my gun and knife but I left them in my room. 'Classic Clumsy Clem strikes again' I thought to myself.

So I run in and tackled one of the men and I kept kicking and punching him as I was on this back. As i was hitting him he put Judith in the crib and the other man did the same.

The man who put Aj back he tried to pull me off but I didn't budge. The man I tackled struggled to get me off of him.

He finally pulled me off. I fell to the ground hitting my back and head. My vision began to get blurry and I just lied there.

"Grab them and let's go!" One of the men said. I can't believe it their gone.

I was on the floor thinking about what just happened. My body soon gave out and all went black.

Javier's POV

I was on the way down the hall looking for Clem and I heard commotion and felt a big thump. When I finally got to there I found Clem on the ground and the babies gone.

All I could see was Clem on the ground floor. I tried shaking her but she didn't wake up. I think she's unconscious. I NEED TO FIND HERSHEL NOW! I thought to myself.

"She's going to be fine, she's going to be fine, she's going to be fine." I panicked.

I picked her up and ran until I find Hershel. Eventually I couldn't find any one so I go to the nearest exit hoping she'll wake up. I heard yelling and gunfire. I went over there and saw the group go into a trunk. I stayed hidden and eventually followed them. I walked down the road.

Clem's POV

I flutter my eyes open.

"Huh? Where am I?" I said.

"Oh thank god your awake, how many fingers am I holding up?" He asked.

"Three" I answered.

"Ok your fine" He said.

"Why are we outside and what happened?" I asked.

"Um.... I found you on the floor in the nursery unconscious so I picked you up and tried to find Hershel but I never did I went outside to find anyone for help but then I saw the who group go into a truck and right now I'm following the truck" he said.

"Oh my gosh how did this happen?" I asked

"I was on a run with Glenn and Maggie when I saw cars and trucks heading towards us. We ran back to the prison and told Rick and Daryl and they readied for battle. I asked why we need to Rick told me that they want the prison and want to kill us. So me and Molly got ready and the everyone else did the same the children went with Maggie and then when they got here they charged in and we all fought when things were going bad everybody surrendered while I went looking for you and you know the rest" he explained.

"Wow all that happened huh?" I said.

"Yup. Can you walk my arms? Their getting tired" he asked.

I nodded and he put me down and put me on my feet.

"Oh and while I was on my way out I got these" he gave me my gun, knife, and my backpack.

"So what happen before I found you?" He asked.

"I was woken up by the gunfire and I ran to the nursery and found these guys taking Aj and Judith. I forgot my gun and knife so I tackled one them and kicked and punched him up until his partner cane and got me off of him and pulled me to the ground hard and they got away with Judith and Aj and you know the rest" I explained.

I looked at the ground and started to cry.

"It's all my fault" I murmured softly.

"What?" Javier asked. 

"It's all my fault.... IF I DIDN'T FORGET MY FUCKING WEAPONS THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED AND THEY WOULD BE SAFE THIS IS ALL MY FUCKING FAULT!" I yelled.

I was angry and I couldn't help but feel deeply sorry for them.

"Clem stop yelling you will attract walkers." he said. 

"NO THIS IS ALL MY FAULT ALL IF IT AND I WON'T HESITATE TO PUNISH MYSELF" I yelled. 

"What do you mean?" He asked worried. 

"You'll see." I said. 

"I don't want or need to know anymore I won't let you do this to yourself let's just keep going and focus on the truck." He said. 

"Ok and sorry Javier for yelling I was just frustrated I'm so sorry." I said. 

"I forgive you your a sweet girl I know you didn't mean it, now let's catch up to the truck" He said.

We ran up to the truck and when we got close the truck stopped at a camp and the truck went inside as the gate opened up. It was beginning to be dark do me and Javier set up camp luckily Javier got the chance to scrounge up some food and supplies.

I put out the fire after we ate. Me and Javier went into the tent and went to sleep.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. And what do you think Clem was going to do to herself? Comment down below if someone can give me the right answer I'll sponsor you in my next book.

Don't forget to
Follow
Comment
And vote

Gotta Blast

Saving A Life (TWDG Fanfic) Remastered.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara