Complete

Clem's POV

I follow Molly to Javier's cell. As I walk I see a familiar face. He has a ball cap on, looks to be Korean, and has black hair. Wait a minute.

"Glenn" I said softly.

"Glenn?" Molly said loud enough to get his attention. He turns around and he walks up to us.

"Someone say my name?" He asked

"What do you mean, you don't remember me?" I asked.

"No not at all, but I do know your new around here" He said. 

"Glenn it's me Clementine" I said hoping to trigger his memory.

"Clementine? Hmm the only Clementine I know is that she was in my first group with a guy named Lee" He explained.

"That's me" I said.

"I don't believe you. Clem had a hat on and I don't see it on you, but if you are name all the people that were in that group"

"Ugh, Carly, Lily, Larry, Doug, Kenny, duck, Kat, and Lee..." I said.

"Oh my god Clem wow it's you look how much you've grown, you look so different, where's your hat? And where is Lee?" I pulled out my hat from my backpack and looked at it.

It had the blood of the person that cared for me so much. I started to sob as tears form in my eyes.

"Oh Clem I am so so sorry I didn't know" he said

"It's ok" I assured.

"Clem we got to go" Molly said.

"Right bye Glenn see you later" I said.

"Later and Clem I was just playing I knew it was you" He said walking away.

I giggled. It was nice to see him again but that was when Lee was alive.

As I walk with Molly I see some more people but I didn't want to waste their and my own time that I already have.

We walk into Javier's cell. He was lying on the bed. He looked actually relaxed.

"Um hello get up we didn't come here to see you lie here we came here to talk so get your lazy ass up" Molly said.

(that's the Molly I know and love😁)

"Oh hey guys I, uh didn't see you guys there I was just uh..." He stopped.

"Cuddling yourself we know." Molly added.

"Anyway let's get to the point we are here to talk about Ms.? Uh what's your last name Clem?" Javier asked.

"Marsh?" I said I didn't really remember my last name but it's a start.

"Ms.Marsh here" he added.

"Clem we need to talk about your past, I understand if you don't want to talk about it but it will be better if you just get it out in the open maybe you'll feel better and why were you crying at night." Javier stated.

"Yeah, Carl told me earlier this morning that you had puffy eyes, so yeah crying in your sleep is not something a girl your age should be doing."Molly added.

"Ok but don't feel pity for me alright I already feel weak" I said.

"Ok go ahead." Javier said.

I took a deep breath.

"Well my mom and dad left me with a babysitter while they were in Savannah. Few days later things went to shit when the dead started rising and multiplying." I started.

"That's when on of the dead got in my house and we ran to the treehouse that I hated so much. I was safe there but as my babysitter was climbing one of the walkers grabbed her leg and pulled her down. I went inside so I wouldn't see what happened to her." I continued.

"And a days later I heard gunfire so I gone over my fence and I saw a man yelling out for help and I went back to my tree house. That's when I saw him go into my house through the back door. I guess he was looking for help. I saw him through my treehouse window and he saw me through my house window. He had a talkie in his hand. We talked and that's when I screamed and the walker came and attacked him. So I climbed down and grabbed a hammer and gave it to him and he killed the walker. His name was Lee." I explained.

(Does this sound familiar😏?)

I started tearing up and I started to cry. Hot tears rolled down my face.

"I think you can stop their Clem and I think we know why your crying now" Javier said.

They started to give me a hug. I didn't want anyone to see me like that but I guess I was wrong sometimes you need to let everything out and I didn't want them to give me pity but it was soothing to get a hug.

I wiped my tears away and I can't help but feel that it was my fault for keeping things bottled up.

I got up so I can go in my room to take a nap.

"Wait Clem I got one more question, who's blood is that on your hat? I was wondering if I could wash it too" Molly asked.

"It's Lee's blood and no don't wash it it's to valuable to" I said.

"I understand" Molly said.

"Bye Clem " Javier and Molly said.

I went to my cell and went into my backpack and pulled out the picture of Lee and pulled off my hat. I looked at them both as I remember that moment when I shot Lee. I stared at them and my eyes begin to water. I stared to sob.

"Hey Clem I heard what happened and Clem? Clementine?! What's what's wrong?" Carl said.

I ignored him and just dropped my hat and the picture. I lied on my bed as Carl picked up my hat and picture.

He looked at them for a sec and he came and tried to hug me. I got up and pulled him into me. He patted and rubbed my back.

"Don't worry about telling me, Molly told me everything and I understand. I too felt the same way when my mom died." he said.

We let go of each other. I there I kissed him. He kissed back. I felt like we could do this forever.

"Get a room" Daryl said as he walked by.

We pulled away and we blushed as we were looking at each other.

"Well that happened I was surprised you made the first move I thought the man is supposed to do 'the move'?" He said.

"Well too bad, I did it first and since when you were a man Carl I don't see any chest hair" I said. 

"Hey?!" We laughed.

We layed down on my bed in complete silence and enjoying each other's company.

"Carl it's time for bed." Carol said.

"Yes ma'am and thanks night Clem." Before he walked out I was already asleep.

He came up to the bed and gave me a kiss. I had a big smile on my face. Then I heard him left the room and went to bed.

Thanx guys for reading and I was going so crazy when Clem kissed Carl and I was tearing up about Lee 😭😭
But Thanx for reading and I love you guys

Don't forget to
Comment
Follow
And vote

Gotta Blast