Not Part Of The Plan

I flutter my eyes open to feel that I am on a table. It was dark I couldn't see anything. I felt an enormous pain in my head. He must of knocked me out really hard.

Then the door opened up to reveal the light. The governor and a male guard. They came with tools. Are they going to torture me!? I hope the group is coming to get me out of here.

Where's a talkie when you need one.

Javier's POV

Me and the group is walking to the area that me and Clem were in.

We arrive.

"We are not going back there to save her at least not now." Rick said.

(I made Rick the dick of the group😂)

"How could you say that Clem is like a sister to me, I know she can handler herself but we have to go back she's family and I know Aj and Carl will miss her even the more if we just sit around on our asses all day." jane said.

"Yeah I side with jane we just can't stand her and pretend nothing happened, we need to think of a plan right now before something happens to her." Molly said.

While they were talking I was thinking of a plan but it will be risky to do. I was thinking that if we could get the walkers in here and some how get a big gap in the wall so maybe a herd can come in. So we can use the herd to get clem out of there and kill the governor. But how?

"Javier your not going to stand for this RIGHT!?" Molly said.

"Shh you don't want a herd to come and end your life, now we need to think of a plan." I said.

"Well any ideas?" Carl said.

"Don't worry Carl we'll get clem out let's just hope that shes alright." Michonne said.

"The plan is not going to work none of them are and I'm not going to be part of that." Rick said.

"We got your ass out of there didn't we and I'm the one who made the plan anyway so why are you so." I was interrupted.

"Cause I don't want to get killed, I don't want to risk my life for a little girl, I have a family to keep alive." Rick said.

"But do you want your son to be upset and angry with you for life because you didn't save his love, that 'little girl's is valuable and right now she needs our help all of us including you Rick." I said.

Rick gave me a look. I think I got through to him.

He came up to me and he gave me a look as if he was going to fight me. He punched me to the ground. Michonne helped me up and i just looked at him in the eyes.

"We don't need to save her she's probably dead by now." Rick said.

"But you came for your children even Aj and if I were you I would do it for my son so why can't you just do it for yours." I said. He has no right to say that.

As Rick was still glaring at me Carl came up to him and smacked him across his face making sure that his dad comes back and apologies.

"Thank you Carl." Michonne said.

"C- Carl...I...I'm sorry so so sorry that I didn't want to save her, I just thought about your mom and how I couldn't save her from Shane I'm so sorry Javier I know you mean well." he said.

"Let's go get clementine." he said.

"All we need to do now is a plan and where to look first." Jane said.

"I have an idea." a woman with brown hair and green eyes came up to the group. Jordan the guard.

"Who the hell are you?" Molly said.

Jane's POV

"I know exactly who she is." I said.

"She the reason I'm here she tried to kill me and that's when I tackled her and stabbed her in the arm so she brought me to the governor and he told her to send me to the basement it wasn't long ago when you guys showed up and when this hoe threw me in there." I explained.

Why the hell is she here!?

"First I attacked you cause I needed to up my combat against something that can fight back and you didn't stab me you cut me." Jordan said.

What a fuck up she is. She knows it's deep right cause a deep cut is a stab.

I looked at her and she was staring up and down Javier while she's up against a tree. She looked at him like she liked him or something. I won't let that happen. Wait am I getting jealous?

Nah.... I don't like him like that. I like a friend he's strong, fearless, so Sweet, thoughtful, hot, smart. Wait HOT! Maybe I do like him but I just met him. I don't know how to tell him.

I look at Jordan and I see a walker walk up behind her. I hold up my gun while she's off guard.

"Look out!" I yelled.

Everyone looked at the direction where I pointed my gun.

"What!?" Jordan said.

The walker came up and pinned her to the ground and inches away to bite her. Everyone ran not to far into the woods. I stabbed the walker in the skull and the blood spilled on Jordan's face.

Jordan looked shocked and confused of why I let her live.

"A thank you would be nice." I said.

"Why....why did you." she said.

"Cause we need all the help we can get to get Clem back and you might be useful for once" I said.

There was one more reason. Just to get him to like me and see that I save people don't matter what they did to me.

"Let's go" I ordered.

We saw the group standing near the camp. They were setting up camp, me and Jordan came and helped out.

"Hey you guys made it back" Javier said.

"Yeah...yeah we did" I said.

I started to stare at him. I snapped out of it we are here to save clementine and kill the basterd who stared this bullshit in the first place.

We sat around the fire as most of the group is in the tents sleeping.

"Jordan....Jordan" I tried to get her attention off if Javier.

"Where do we look first?" I asked.

Clem's POV

He's just waking around me and the guard is organizing the tools. WAIT WHAT DID I DO!? I've been strapped to a TABLE.

"You...you did this." the governor said.

"You let out a group that was dangerous." He said.

"No! Your the one who is dangerous, you tried to kill us, take the prison, and took the ones that we cherish most, so tell me this are you a bad man, a bad leader, a bad savior to these people who are trying to survive. Tell me that." I said.

"Let's stop the chatter let's get to business." he said as he reached for a knife. 

He cut where I stitched up my dog bite. I screamed in horror and pain.

This
Was
Not
Part
Of
The
Plan.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the chapter and what do you think about the love triangle with Jordan jane and Javier?
That's all for now folks don't forget to

Comment
Vote
And follow

GOTTA BLAST🚀🚀🚀