The Adventure Begins

Melody and I were sitting in her room. It was Saturday and we had no idea what to do.

"I'm bored." Melody said with her head hanging upside down off the bed and the rest of her body on the bed.

"Yeah, I can see that." I said.

"Jeez. Your feisty when your bored."

"Your feisty when you don't have boyfriend." I insulted.

"At least I don't have a fake relationship." She roasted.

"Damn." Grant interrupted us and  came to the opened door,"Good roast battle."

"What do you want stalker?" Melody asked.

"Just telling you to don't bother me." He said and the left.

After we made sure he closed his door, I said very quietly,"Wanna listen? I know Toby's in there."

"Of corse."

We both leaned up agents the wall that was also Grant's wall.

"I told them to leave us alone." Grant said.

"Good. We can't have them walk in on us playing X-box."

"Why not? Are you scared Ariel's going to find out?" Grant teased.

They laughed and then there was silence for a couple of seconds.

"Do you like Ariel?" Toby asked.

"Pffh. What?" Grant almost yelled.

"C'mon, you can tell me the truth. I can see the way you look at her." Toby said.

"There is no truth. I don't like her. Please, I don't even really like her at all."

"Okay. Whatever you say boss." Toby said and then the conversation stopped.

Melody and I moved our faces away from the wall.

"Grant totally likes you." Melody said.

"Didn't you just hear what he just said? He said that he doesn't like me at all." I said.

"He was lying because he didn't want to hurt Toby's feelings or break you two up. If he did, then he would never let it go. Grant likes you, and Toby knows."

"And how do you know that Toby knows?" I asked.

"Toby knows because he said that Grant looks at you in a way. So that means that Toby wanted him to admit it. And I know that you also like Grant because I've seen the way you look at him." She explained.

"Pffh. What? Eww, no!" I almost yelled.

"Okay." She said very long.

"Also, if Toby knew, then why did he asked me out in the first place?" I asked.

"That's the one thing I couldn't figure out. Maybe because he saw what you and Grant had and saw the feeling you two had, then maybe he wanted it. Maybe because he just really likes you, and he's trying to find a way to surpass Grant. Only Toby knows."

"You know what? You should be a psychiatrist." I said.

"I know." She said and flipped her hair