The Bed Full Of Tears

It's been two days since everything's happened. I haven't left my room since. Luckily, the bathroom connects to my room.

So far, Grants has tried to talk to me about five times in all, and Melody has tried to talk to me twice.

I don't want to see either of them.

I can't forgive them right now.

"Hey sweetie, need anything?" My mom asked me. It was just her and me most of the time. My dad was always off working, it's kinda weird.

"No, I'm fine." I said not lifting my head out of my pillow.

I heard my door shut. Then quickly my phone dings. It was a text from Grant. Normally I wouldn't look at it, but this one looked different. It was longer, and I couldn't read all of it at once.

"Ariel, I'm so sorry. So, here's the truth. I met a girl named Abigail when our family were visiting Florida. I met her one day when Melody wanted to go shopping and, well, we met her and it turned out she was lived near us and was our age also. We all got along so well, Abigail and I started dating. She was a bad person, though. We were against everything and we did horrible things. After awhile, she was forced to go to boarding school. We maybe loved each other, but we weren't in love with each other. This all happened when you were in boarding school, and I'm deeply sorry. I had to beg everyone just to not mention her name. Please forgive me, Ariel." The text said and a tear rolled down my cheek each time it said my name.

I took a deep breath. I put my phone on my bed and walked out my door. I didn't care that I didn't look my best, but I still looked nice enough to go out in public.

I walked over to Grant's house, not knowing what I was going to say.

I passed the daisies and walked to the front door. I paused before I knocked, I didn't know if this was a good idea or not, but I did it anyways.

Grant opened the door, shocked as ever.

Instead of saying anything, I just walked up to him and hugged him. It was the only thing I knew I could do.

"I forgive you." I whispered and were the only words I could get out of my mouth.