The birth

Edward pov
Bella let out a scream as I dragged the knife across her stomach, it was the only way to save the baby. She panted harshly as I put the knife down, I heard a high pitched cry.

I quickly pulled out the baby. She opened her eyes, showing the beautiful chocolate brown irises, she had a small tuff of dark brown hair on her head.

"Renesmee." I said, smiling down at the tiny baby. Suddenly, I heard another high pitched cry. "Alice take her!" I yelled, as Alice quickly ran in and took Renesmee from me. There was another baby. "Another one!" I yelled. I grabbed the other baby, I was surprised, we didn't even know there were two. She opened her eyes, revealing bright blue ones, she also had a small tuff of hair on her head but it was lighter that Renesmee's. "Emma." I smiled, she lightly smiled back.

"Hand me them!" Bella yelled as I quickly cleaned up Emma. Alice handed her Renesmee, and I quickly put Emma in her arms as well. Bella smiled, she kissed Emma's head and Renesmee bit Bella, causing her to gasp.

I quickly took them from Bella as Rosalie came in. I handed her Renesmee and Emma, I need to save Bella now. "Take them out of the room!" Rosalie quickly sped out with the babies.

Rosalie pov
I quickly sped out of the room with the twins and headed to the living room. I smiled softly at the girls, they were beautiful, but the one that caught my attention was Emma, I believe that's her name. She had beautiful bright blue eyes, and a small tuff of brown hair on her head.

"Rosalie, I want to hold one!" Alice skipped towards me, holding out her arms. I carefully gave her Renesmee.

Emma looked up at me, then slowly held her tiny hand out, putting it on my cheek. Immediately pictures of Bella filled my head. She pulled her hand away from my cheek as I stared at her in surprised, she has a gift.

"Well, aren't you special Emma." I smiled at her, "I'm your aunt Rosalie." I said as I smelt that awful dog stench behind me, Jacob. I ignored him, focusing on Emma, I held her up, but her eyes were staring straight behind me.

As I turned around, I saw the mutt on his knees staring at Emma as if she was his whole world... wait, no... he didn't!

"What did you do mutt?!" I growled and held Emma tighter in my arms as he stood up.

"I want to hold her." Jacob held his arms out as I narrowed my eyes at him, does he really think I'm just going to give her to him?!

"No!" I hissed venomously at him. I felt Emma squirm in my arms, causing me to look down at her. She softly put her hand on my cheek, pictures of Jacob flashed through my head. I sighed, she wanted him to hold her. Reluctantly I handed her to him, I made sure to keep a hard eye on him as he held Emma.

If Bella didn't make it, I would be happy to take Emma as my daughter, but everywhere I would go, that stupid mutt would be right behind me.

Renesmee pov
I watched as my sister was being held by a boy. He had tan skin, short black hair, a muscular body, and brown eyes. He was paying no attention to me as he was too busy staring at my sister if she was his whole world. I felt a little jealous as I watched.

"Renesmee," I hear my name being called as I look at the girls holing me. She had black hair in a pixie cut, her skin was pale, like everyone else besides the boy holding Emma, she was also quite small. "I'm your auntie Alice!" She smiled, the pulled out a hideous pink onesie. In a flash I was in it, I let out a cry as she rocked me gently in her arms.

"Hi." I hear a voice in my head, my eyes widened.

"Who is this?" I asked, wanting to know who this mysterious voice is.

"Emma, your sister." Emma said. I looked at her, she was staring at me with a focused look on her face.

"Who's that boy holding you?" I was curious, he had a weird smell.

"I don't know... but I feel safe with him. I can tell auntie Rosalie doesn't like him though." She said in a sad tone.

"What's going on in here?" A familiar voice asked, a man I recognized as my dad walked in. He went straight to the tan boy that still had my sister in his arms. "Jacob." Dad said sternly. The tan boy, Jacob, looked up.

"L-listen Edward I can't control it!" Jacob started, he sounded like he was panicking, and I can understand why, dad looks pretty mad.

Dad let out a breath, "You just wait until Bella wakes up." He warned, Jacob instantly paled. "Now hand me my daughter." Dad took Emma out of Jacob's arms and into his as he smiled down at her.

"Edward, did you know Bella was having twins?" Aunt Rosalie asked, she sounded curious. Did they not know that there was two of us?

"Well no, not exactly," Dad trailed off, "but Bella did say she wanted twins." Aunt Alice began walking to dad as I felt excitement course through me.

"Edward, Renesmee." Aunt Alice introduced. Dad looked up and smiled at me.

"Hello, Renesmee. I'm your father." Before I could even blink I was in dad's arms. Emma put her hand on dad's cheek, I gave her a confused look, What is she doing?

"She's resting. She will be awake in a few days." He grinned at her proudly, "Emma's gifted. She can have any power she wants by touching someone who has that power, she got that power from Renesmee." Dad looked at me and smiled. I put my hand on his cheek like Emma did and showed him mommy. He smiled, "Renesmee only has one power." He stated. I pouted, feeling les special than Emma. She gets multiple gifts! It's not fair! We're twins, we should have the same power!

Emma rubbed her eyes tiredly, "Looks like it's bed time!" Aunt Rosalie quickly took the chance to take Emma away from dad as aunt Alice handed her a pink onesie. Aunt Rosalie changed Emma in less than a second. She quickly sped off to put Emma to bed. Well, looks like aunt Rosalie likes Emma better than me considering she hasn't looked, or even held me once.

Two guys suddenly ran in, one was blonde and the other was brunette. "They're going to attack! They think Bella's dead, they want to kill them!" The blonde said as Jacob growled and stormed out. Dad, the blond, and the brunette quickly followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good night, little Renesmee." Aunt Alice whispered, as she laid me down in a crib. She kissed me on the forehead and walked out.

"Good night Nessie." Emma's voice said through out twin link. I smiled at the nickname.

"Nessie?" I asked.

"Yeah! Your nickname!" Her eager, yet tired voice said.

"Good night, Em." I thought back to her as I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! Thank you for reading! I hope you liked this newly rewritten chapter, I worked hard on it. Anyway, please give feedback by voting or commenting.
-Nettie 💗

(Old: 1129 words) (New: 1260 words)