Playing with mommy and daddy

Emma pov
"Emma... honey, it's time to wake up." I sat up and let out a little yawn, rubbing my eyes before looking up to Alice. "Morning, sunshine." She gave a bright smile.

"Morning, auntie Alice." I returned the smile, lifting my arms up. 'Grabby hands' if you will. She lifted me out of the crib and set me down on the blanket in the nursery. The family had gifted mommy and daddy a house for mommy birthday, it was gorgeous! Nessie and I still share a room though, I'm fine with it though.

"What do you think about this?" She held up a pretty dress that had a floral top and a white bottom, I gave her a thumbs up and she helped me put it on. She also put a flower crown on my head and gave me some cute black boots to put on. I gently placed my hand on her cheek and used my ability to show her Nessie. "She's downstairs. Let's go find her, yeah?" I nodded and she sped us to the Cullen house.

I could see mommy and daddy playing with Nessie as we walked into the living room. Nessie had on a cute t-shirt and some ripped black jeans.

"Mama!" I let out a giggle as she looked up at me.

"Hey, baby. Aren't you looking adorable." She cooed and I blushed at the compliment. She set me down next to Nessie and I smiled at her, she of course returned the smile as she played with the toy in front of her.

"Morning, Nessie." I grabbed a toy in front of me, proceeding to get bored with it after a moment and picked up another one.

"Morning, Em. Wanna play with me?" She squirmed out of daddy's lap and sat in front of me.

"Yeah!" I smiled at her, we grabbed some blocks and after a while, and with the help of daddy, we made an awesome block castle.

"They're so cute!" I could hear mommy whisper, daddy agreeing with her as they watched us. I let out a giggle.

"What're you giggling at?" Nessie asked, confusion in her voice, I just giggled again before answering.

"Mommy and daddy think we're cute."

"Of course they do, we are pretty adorable." We smiled at each other, before we both broke out into giggles.

"What are you two giggling about?" Mommy asked, a playful tone in her voice as we giggled again.

"We're cute that's why." We both smiled, and mommy picked us both up.

"Awww. Yes, you both are very cute." She smiled as held is close, before daddy got jealous and took me out of her arms.

"Hi, daddy." I gave him a tight hug and he gave a bright smile.

"Hello, princess." He smiled and held me close.

"No fair! Daddy can't take you away from me just cause he's jealous!" I giggled at Renesmee's thoughts.

"Stop pouting, Ness. You'll have me again later."

Auntie Rosalie came into the room, holding out her arms to me as daddy held me closer. "Come on, Edward. I just want to feed her." He let out a sigh before handing me over to aunt Rosalie, she smiled at me as we walked into the kitchen. She got a bottle out and filled it with baby formula, adding a few drops of blood to it afterwards.

I could tell that she was relaxed as she fed me, daddy said that she wanted a child but she can't have one because she's a vampire now. He said that's the reason why she's always around me, she wanted a child of her own and Nessie and I are the closest she can get. It's really sad if you think about it.

"You are so cute, you know that, right?" She smiled as I blushed again. She continued to feed me and I finished up pretty quickly after that.

"I wuv you auntie Rosalie." I smiled as she beamed brighter than I've ever seen.

"I love you too, Emma. So much." She pulled me closer to her and I hugged her tightly. After a few moments, she brought me back to where mommy and daddy were. But there was no Nessie.

"Where's Nessie?" I asked as I was brought into mommys arms.

"Alice is getting her ready for bed." She smiled and I let out a small yawn. "Looks like you need to get ready too."

"I wuv you, mommy and daddy." I let out another small yawn.

"We love you too, sweetheart. We will always love you and Nessie." Daddy smiled and kissed my forehead.

Mommy and daddy walked towards the door, me in mommys arms as she told me, "hold on." We sped off to the cottage, mommy walked into the nursery, were Ness was already sleeping. She helped me change out of my dress and into some pajamas. She lifted into my crib and kissed my forehead, "Goodnight, Emma. Sleep well."

"Night, Mommy." I said, snuggling with the stuffed bunny in my crib. She smiled and walked out of the room. I smiled to myself and fell asleep within a couple of minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, I'm finally back! So so so sorry for being MIA, I've had a ton of crap happening lately and I can't get into it her for multiple reasons. I plan on rewriting more chapters as you have all been waiting patiently. I'm hopefully going to be updating more. But that's all for now, see you in the next chapter!
-Nettie

(Original: 403) (New: 925)