I wuv you

Emma pov
As I woke up in my crib, I stared at the ceiling, thinking about yesterday. Mommy's awake. I started crying, wanting to be held, and to see mommy.

Auntie Rosalie came in, "What's wrong, Emma?"

"Want up." I said. I can't fully speak yet, but I know the basics.

She smiled. "Okay, sweetie. You hungry?" She asked as I was pulled out of the crib and into her arms.

"Wes." I said, my baby voice coming through.

"Awww!" She squealed, I giggled at her excitement.

Auntie Rosalie changed me into this adorable onesie before taking me downstairs. She held me close as she grabbed a bottle filled with formula and added a couple drops of blood to it. 'Yummy!'

A couple minutes after my feeding Jakie came in.

"Good morning, Emma." He smiled at me, I giggled.

"What are you doing here, mutt?" Auntie Rosalie hissed at him.

"I came to see Emma."

"Guys, don't fight in front of Emma, please." Mommy's voice entered the room. I turned my head to see her looking at Aunt Rosalie and Jakie in disapproval.

"Mommy!" I squealed. Mommy took me from Aunt Rosalie's arms, she pouted in disagreement.

"Hi, Emma. Good morning." Mommy smiled, I giggled.

"Nessie?" I asked, wanting to know where my twin was. "Nessie? Where are you?"

"I'm in the living room with daddy." She responded.

"Wanna go to Renesmee?" Mommy asked, I looked up at her and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mommy set me down with daddy and Nessie as we entered the living room. Everyone was in here too.

"Hi, Emma." Daddy smiled.

"Hi, daddy." I smiled back, turning to Nessie as I thought of something brilliant. "Hey, Nessie. I have an idea that'll make everyone go super happy." I sent through the link, Nessie looked at me in confusion. Everyone was watching us as we looked at each other.

"What is it?" Nessie asked.

"Just follow my lead." I said, a smile on my face.

"Ok." She said, a look of trust in her eyes.

"I wuv you, Nessie." I said in the cutest baby voice I could make, wrapping my arms around her as she smiled, understanding what u wanted to do.

"I wuv you too, Emmy." Nessie smiled, hugging me back.

A chorus of "Awwww!"s were heard along with squeals and giggles.

"Wow. That was a reaction." Nessie's voice rang through my head as we both smiled.

"You could say that again." I said as we both started giggling.

"That was so cute!" Auntie Alice squealed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nessie and I kept playing as the grown ups talked. We were competing to see who could make the biggest block tower. Nessie could reach higher, since she was a little bigger than me. We both looked like we were 1 years old, but Nessie was a little bigger, mainly in height. So with her advantage, Nessie won. She giggled as I pouted. She smiled at me and gave me a playful look. I tilted my head, confused by what she meant. She pushed the top block off her tower and I got it. She wanted to know our towers over. I smiled and we both nodded.

"1...2...3!" I counted as we both pushed them over. I giggled at the fallen towers, Nessie joined me after a second. Both of us laughing at the mess.

"Let's go shopping!" Aunt Alice suddenly suggested. I smiled, unlike Nessie, I like more girly things. Such as shopping, pink, and dresses.

Nessie pouted, "I don't wanna go!"

"Come on, Ness. It could be fun!" I smiled, trying my best to convince her.

"B-but.."

"No 'but's. You'll like it! Come on. Please..." I gave her my puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh, not the puppy eyes... Fine. I'll go." She gave me her 'no fair' look.

"Yay!" I giggled, clapping my hands.

"Finally! Someone who likes shopping!" Auntie Alice said, excitement clear in her voice as she picked me up. Mommy grabbed Nessie and Auntie Rosalie came too, arguing with Aunt Alice about holding me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Around 2 hours later, we were finally done. I do love shopping, but I'm tired. We got some stuff in pink, purple and turquoise for me. And some stuff in white, black, and red for Nessie.

Immediately after we got home mom and Aunt Rosie went to go put Nessie and I to bed. Aunt Alice went to go unload the car and put away everything. I yawned as I was set down into my crib.

"Night, Emma. Sleep tight." Aunt Rosalie whispered, slowly walking out of the room as I fell into a peaceful sleep with a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't uploaded anything in a while, some family stuff came up. Thanks for reading! Please leave feedback.
-Nettie 💗

(Old: 503) (New: 800)