The Volturi

Emma pov
I was in the living room with everyone, me, Renesmee, and daddy were playing the piano. I was wearing a black and gold dress (pic above). Aunt Alice came in and dropped the vase she was holding, she looked like she was in a daze. She snapped out of it, "What happened?" Uncle Jasper asked her, "The Volturi, their coming for us." she said with fear in her eyes.

Aunt Alice explained her vision to us, and how they thought me and Renesmee were immortal children. They were talking about it, and I decided to talk to Renesme. "Hey Nessie?" I asked, "Yeah Em?" "Are we gonna die?" I asked scared of what is going to happen, "I don't know, I hope not." she told me.

Bella pov
We were all talking about how Emma and Renesmee aren't immortal children. I noticed Emma and Renesmee were looking at each other, like they were having a conversation, but they were silent. "Hey Edward?" I whispered to Edward, "Yeah?" he whispered back. I pointed at the girls, "Doesn't it they look like they're talking to each other?" I asked him, "Yeah, it does." he said confused. He looked like he was focusing, "I can't read their minds." he said still confused. "Hey girls," I said to them, they both looked at me, "What are you both doing?" I asked. They both shared a look, "Nothing mom." Renesmee said. I gave them a look. Emma looked like she was about to say something when she stopped and looked at Renesmee, they looked like they were talking again. "Yeah, nothing." Emma said after a minute. "Mommy?" Emma asked, "Yes sweetie?" I responded, "Are we gonna die?" She asked with fear in her voice, this question got everyone to stop talking and look at her. "Not if we can help it." Edward said, pulling her into a hug, I did the same to Renesmee, they smiled at us and hugged us tight.