Another hybrid?!

Bella pov
We were all talking about the plan and getting witnesses, to save the girls from the Volturi. "Mommy!" Emma squealed as she ran in and hugged me, Nessie right behind her. "Yes Emma?" I asked as I picked her up. She was wearing an adorable pink dress (pic above), with a matching bow in her hair. "Can we go play outside?!" she asked, still really exited. "I'll take them." Rose immediately said, "Yay!" Emma squealed again, jumping out of my arms, grabbing Nessie's hand, pulling her along as she ran outside. Rose went outside after them, and Jacob went with them too. Edward chuckled, "Emma is full of energy." He said smiling, I smiled too. It was true, they were only a week old, even though they looked like they were 6, but we're so full of energy.

Nikki one of our most recent witnesses, came into the room, "I have a friend that can help, she has a similar situation." she said to us smiling. "What kid of similar?" I asked her curious, "She has a kid that is a hybrid too, half vampire half human." She explained, all of us were shocked, we thought it was impossible for this to happen once, let alone twice. "She wants to help, she understands your situation better than a lot of the others." she said. "Where is she?" Edward asked, "She's on her way, with her kid too. She thinks it will be good for the girls to be around more of their kind." she said.

Nikki's phone started ringing, "Hello," she answered, "Hey Nikki, I'm almost there, should only be a little longer." A woman's voice came from the phone, "Ok, see you soon." Nikki said "Bye." The woman's voice said before the call ended. "I'm assuming you all heard that, but that was her." she said, "She should be here soon." she smiled.

------------------------------------------------
I don't know if I like this
Should I keep the other hybrid?
What do you think?