Mommy

Renesmee pov
It's been days since Em and I have been born. Mommy still hasn't woken up. I've gotten to learn about our whole family though, along with Jacob and his friends Seth and Leah Clearwater.

Aunt Alice is currently feeding me in the kitchen, Aunt Rosalie was feeding Emma outside, Jacob was watching them, looking at Emma as a protectiveness radiating off him. He was eating the sandwich that Grandma Esme gave to him. It's very obvious that Aunt Rosalie and Jacob hate each other, they're constantly arguing, the main argument being who gets to be with Emma. They were both instantly attached to her, always taking turns with who feeds her, holds her, and spends time with her. They almost never pay attention to me.

Dad walked into the kitchen and groaned as he saw that my outfit had changed... again. I now am in a simple blue onesie.

"Alice, this is the 5th time you've changed her!" He groaned again, an irritated look on his face. He looked around the kitchen fro a moment before turning back to Alice, "Where's Emma?"

"Rosalie has her." She shrugged, continuing to feed me as I held the bottle full of blood.

"Again?" Dad sighed, looking irritated again. "If Rosalie doesn't have her, Jacob does."

"I heard my name." Aunt Rosalie's voice pitches in. I turn my head to see her entering the kitchen, Emma in her arms, as she sets the now empty bottle on the counter.

"Finally, can I of have my daughter now?" Dad holds his arms out as Rosalie sighs, handing him Emma. Emma looks up, placing her hand on dads cheek as his eyes went dazed. As she removed her hand, he smiled, "She'll be awake soon." I could tell he was talking about mommy.

I want mommy now! I threw my bottle onto the ground, beginning to cry as it hit the ground.

"Renesmee!" Dad said, surprised by my sudden outburst. I guess my outburst scared Emma as she began crying too. As soon as that cry came out of her mouth, Aunt Rosalie and Jacob were instantly by her side, trying to figure out why she was upset.

"What happened?! Why is she crying? What did you do blondie?!" Jacob growled at Aunt Rosalie as they glared at each other.

"I did nothing, mutt!" She hissed back, her glare intensifying.

"Jacob, take her." Dad ordered, handing Emma over to Jacob, who beamed and took her out of the kitchen as Aunt Rosalie followed behind.

'I want to see mommy!' I thought as my crying intensified.

"I know, Renesmee. You will see her soon, but until then you have to be patient. You scared Emma, she wants to see mommy too. She's being patient, you should too." Dad said calmly. I huffed, sticking out my bottom lip. It only caused him to laugh as he picked me up and carried me to the living room.

As we walked in I could see Jacob was sitting on the floor with Emma in his lap as she played with his fingers. Aunt Rosalie not far from them as she sat on the couch, Emmet sitting next to her.

"Hey, Em." I said through our twin link as dad sat on the couch with me in his lap.

"Hey, Nessie. Are you okay?" She asked, concern laced in her voice.

"Yeah. I'm sorry for scaring you, I just wanted mommy." I felt guilty for making her cry.

"It's okay. I want mommy too." She looked at me, excitement suddenly appearing in her eyes, "Did you know Jakie is a wolf?!"