chapter fifty-four || #confirmed

yaboyaura

yaboyaura

hanging out w squad on ellen today if u guys wanna watch idk

tagged: chrisevans, imsebastianstan

59.7K LIKES, 22.3K COMMENTS

username01

i don't get it

yaboyaura

i'm aurora so princess aurora

seb is sebastian from the lil mermaid

chris is christopher robin from pooh bear

chrisevans

Did you make that all by yourself?

Your creativity levels are sky high

yaboyaura

no need for the sarcasm chrisevans

"Let's welcome to the stage Chris Evans, Aurora Dunkirk and Sebastian Stan, stars of Captain America: Civil War!" Ellen Degeneres announced. Chris and Sebastian walked out, Aurora was nowhere to be seen. "Where's Aurora?"

"We don't know," Sebastian admitted, earning laughter from the crowd. "One moment she was beside us ready to come on stage, next minute she was gone."

"Well, while she's gone I have a couple questions for you, Chris," Ellen turned to the blonde man, who was trying to hide his smile. "I'm sure you know about Aurora's Instagram post that pretty much broke the internet..."

"Yeah," he chuckled, the grin finally breaking onto his face. "We're gonna get married," he added on in a shy, quiet voice that issued the typical 'aw' from the crowd.

"I mean, nobody even knew you two were dating! How did you hide it for so long- and speaking of, how long have you two been together?"

"Well, we started dating last July. Because we were such close friends anyway, people didn't think any differently about us hanging out. I proposed the evening of her birthday."

"What did you do for her? Anything special?"

"If anybody knows Aura they know she's a huge Broadway fan," Chris explained. Anybody watching could see that he was in love, the way his actions were to the way he couldn't wipe off his smile when he talked about her. "I took her to the theatre Hamilton plays in, and don't ask me how I got away with it, but the company of Hamilton sang Helpless- her favourite song from the show- and then I gave her the ring."

Sebastian started to chuckle and everybody's eyes went to him.

"I was at her place decorating for the little party she was throwing, and when they got back the first thing she did was hug me and say 'Seb, will you be my maid of honour?'," he recounted, the crowd laughing along with him.

"Sorry guys!" A shout came from the side of the stage, and Aurora came running out. She sat down in between Sebastian and Chris and took a deep breath. "I had to pee and I couldn't find the bathroom."

"We'll have to get some neon signs," Ellen chuckled. "We were just talking about your engagement."

"Yeah, I heard," she smiled, resting her head on Chris' shoulder and holding out her hand for Ellen to see. "Look at my pretty ring. I'm getting married."

"If you two weren't movie stars, I'd wonder how he afforded it," Ellen commented with a laugh. "Speaking of movie stars, let's talk about Civil War..."