chapter thirty-two || #youfuckedup

AURORA DUNKIRK HOSPITALISED FOR POTENTIAL HEALTH PROBLEMS?

3:08PM FEBRUARY 21ST

Aurora Dunkirk, 31, was carried to an ambulance last night from her home in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn. If her disappearance from social media and public outings weren't strange enough, sources report that she barely eats and relies on minimal amounts of food to sustain herself. She arrived at the hospital at 3:13AM. Article will be updated when new information is gained.

UPDATE: 4:47PM FEBRUARY 21ST

A media representative for Dunkirk issued a statement this afternoon about her condition.

"Aurora Dunkirk is currently in a rehabilitative ward after suffering an extreme lack of nutrition and drug overdose. The healthcare professionals are sure she will make a full recovery after a period of treatment."

UPDATE: 6:51PM FEBRUARY 21ST

Dunkirk posted a public letter on her Facebook profile explaining her reason for hospitalisation.

Aurora Dunkirk

6:43PM 02/21/16

Hey society, you fucked up.

You fucked up because you whispered in the ears of journalists and casting agents and the general public that I would never be pretty enough. You focused on the way I looked instead of the way I acted. You focused on who I was kissing instead of why I was kissing them. You asked me if I was dating my best friend and when I said no, I was accused of lying. Men hate me because I fight for women. Women hate me because apparently I'm not a good role model for them. I don't understand.

You fucked up because you somehow thought it was okay to destroy all of the relationships I ever built, because you thought it was a cry for attention. You took everything I loved and destroyed it, made it uglier than I thought it could ever be. You told me to push away romance because every girl and every boy I said I loved was just another way to put my name on the A-List. 

You fucked up because you assumed you could tear me down, tell me to stop eating so much and work out more and wear clothes with a better fit and do my makeup differently but then scream stop trying so hard to fit in with the Hollywood stereotype. I don't know if you've ever been told, society, but it's not easy. How am I supposed to look natural if you complain about the circles around my eyes and the pimples on my skin and the uneven curls in my hair? How am I supposed to be there for the 'average girls' if you pick out the dimples in my thighs and the way my nose arches? How can I be an LGBTQ+  role model if I'm told I don't exist?

You fucked up because instead of offering me a way to gain the self confidence I lost, you told me to starve myself and lay depend on the poison doctors are currently draining from my blood. And let me tell you something: I fucking hate it.

The only noise I can hear is the monitor read my heartbeat. I'm alone in this cold, white room and I fucking hate it.

So, thanks society. You took away my humanity and turned me into a statistic.

yaboyaura:

yaboyaura:

hey dudes turns out i was 0.0000001% away from dying how cool is that