3:Mad

-2WeeksLater)

Two weeks of following Scents that leads to a dead end. Two weeks full of arguing over the bite. Two weeks full of drama. Two weeks full of mis communication.  Two weeks full of sadness and depression. Two weeks since they actually had a real conversation.  Two weeks since Stiles hasnt been Stiles. No matter what Derek tries, to get him back, Even just a little piece of him, nothing works. They made it this far on for better or worse. And Derek wants to feel it even if it hurts,  But all he feels right now is hatred.  Derek is pulled out of his thoughts by Stiles walking in the kitchen wearing a big black baggy Tshirt and a pair of White sweat pants. He looks like he hasn't slept in months even though its been weeks. And he's kinda on the thicker side cause all he does is eat now and doesn't exercise.  He goes to the fridge and gets the orange juice pours himself a glass and drinks it. Derek smiles at him but Stiles just glares. Derek sighs.

"What now Stiles? What did I do this time? " Derek snaps. Stiles slams the glass down and scoffs.

"Give. Me. The. Bite.!" Stiles grits out. Oh not this again.

"Stiles. ." Derek starts but was cut off by Stiles putting his hand up stopping him.

"Dont. Nevermind! .. I don't feel like arguing today!" Stiles hissed Derek nods and stands to put his coffee mug in the sink accidentally bumping Stiles' Orange juice causing it to Spill on Stiles' Shirt. Stiles scoffs.

"I'm sorry baby.. I Didnt-"

"Its fine Derek!" Stiles spat Derek nodded.

"..Maybe you should get out of the house. . Maybe it will help you feel a little better!" Derek suggested. Stiles huffed.

"I DONT WANNA FEEL BETTER!" Stiles yelled.  Derek growled.

"All I'm saying is, You stay in this house eat your life away, stay mad all the time, and we never communicate anymore!" Derek raised his voice. Stiles had tears pricking his eyes at this point.

"Well maybe if you'd give me the BITE, I'd leave the house to help look for our daughter!" Stiles raised his voice too. Derek growled.

"IM NOT GIVING YOU THE FUCKING BITE STILES! END OF DISCUSSION." Derek roared Stiles gaped and turned his head and let the tears fall. Derek sighed and immediately felt guilty.  He reached out to touch Stiles but knew he would only flinch away from him so he decided against it.

"Okay.. Well then don't try to tell me what to do to get better.. Just go.. Find her!" Stiles hissed. Derek growled.

"Stiles. Dont Fucking-"

"NO! YOU DONT GET TO TELL ME.. IM GONNA DO WHAT I GOTTA DO TO GET BETTER AND YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO.. I WANNA EAT.. WHATEVER I FEEL LIKE EATING.. I WANNA SIT ON THE COUCH AND WATCH RERUNS OF OPRAH..AND I W-WANNA WALK INTO LAURAS NURSERY AND LOOK INTO THE CRIB AND IMAGINE WHAT SHE'D BE WEARING... AND IMAGINE WHAT SHE'D LOOK LIKE.. AND I WANNA GO INTO THALIAS ROOM AND SMELL HER CLOTHES AND HOLD HER PINK WOLF. . AND IMAGINE WHAT STORY SHE WOULD BE TELLING ME...and honestly Derek... If I don't do those things.. I wouldn't be able to carry on.. I know its not healthy. . but There is no world for me, If Thalias not in it.. I done lost one daughter.. I can't lose Thalia as well!" Stiles finished softly. Derek growled.

"Nice Stiles! That's just Fucking great, No world for you.. AND WHAT ABOUT ME? DID YOU FUCKING FORGET ABOUT ME? YOUR MATE? HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT FOR ONE SECOND THAT THIS HURTS ME JUST AS MUCH AS IT HURTS YOU?...NO YOU DIDNT! BECAUSE YOU'RE ALWAYS SO SELF CENTERED.. ITS ALWAYS ABOUT STILES! WELL WHAT ABOUT DEREK HUH? ... She was my daughter too Stiles.. And I told you I would get Thalia back.. But obviously you're too far gone to listen to what I say anymore!" Derek stated. He got up grabbed his keys and sunglasses and headed for the door but Stopped in his tracks when he heard Stiles' voice.

"Fuck you Derek! You complain that I don't listen to you, Well what about you and your stupid ass pack not listening to me when I tell you I want the bite to help save OUR Daughter! Or when I say NOTHING Will be better until I have her back.. Because I Keep saying it.. and its like no ones listening.. So fuck you! Find my daughter! And I'll be gone!" Stiles spat. Derek growled and had Stiles pinned against the wall in a matter if seconds shaking him.

"NO STILES! FUCK YOU! YOURE THREATENING TO LEAVE WITH MY KID, AGAIN? TRY IT STILES , AND I WILL RIP YOUR THROAT OUT. WITH. MY. TEETH!" Derek growled. Stiles sobbed and cried out in pain as Dereks claws were digging in his arms. Derek quickly pulled away and gaped a guilty expression across his face.

"Stiles.. Baby I'm Sor-"

"GET OUT! GET THE FUCK OUT!  JUST FUCKING FIND HER ALREADY!" Stiles screamed and ran into the bathroom. Derek sighed. Shook his head grabbed his keys and left. What the hell is happening.

*Okay, Chapter 3. Comment and vote. and damn.. Whats going on.. smh.. Anyway please tell me what you think. xoxo*