Epilogue1

-6MonthsLater)

"DEREK?!! Derek?!! Wake up babe!" Stiles shrieked. Derek groaned and turned over in bed he slowly rose up and looked at His mate.

"What is it Stiles?" Derek asked. Stiles grinned devishly and Derek groaned because he already knew what his lover wanted.

"Turkey and cheese on rye?" Derek stated more as a fact. Stiles nodded and shooed his hands for Derek to hurry. Derek got up and made his way to the kitchen.

"I can't wait until Junior comes!" Derek mumbles while he begins to make the sandwhich. he puts a small coat of mayonnaise on the rye bread, Then he adds the Turkey, Then he adds the cheese. He pours Stiles a half a glass of juice and heads back to the room. Derek groaned at the sight when he got back in the room. Stiles was curled in a ball sound asleep. Derek shook his head and smiled. he set the food on the end table then crawled back in the bed next to his lover. he stroked Stiles' cheek and kissed his forhead.

"I love you Stiles" He whispered before laying back down and letting sleep take over. 

An hour or two later Derek was awaken by Stiles' light munching on the sandwich. Derek smiled and sat up in bed.

"Is it good babe?" Derek asked. Stiles nodded rapidly with a mouth full of food. Derek chuckled and rubbed His mates large baby bump.

"I'm so happy Stiles." Derek said more to himself. Stiles swallowed and looked at Derek with a content smile.

"I'm glad you're happy babe. I'm happy too" Stiles stated with a stroke of Dereks cheek. Derek nodded and kissed Stiles' forehead. Stiles chuckled and continued eating his delicious sandwich. The two were in a comfortable silence when they heard a crashing noise. Stiles squeaked and looked at Derek. Derek slowly stood to his feet and walked to the door he looked at Stiles and was about to Speak when Thalia came running in the room scared.

"Mama, Daddy!!! Someones in house!!" Thalia Shrieked. Derek looked at her and his eyes got big.

"How do you know that princess?" Derek asked. Thalia flailed and tears were pricking the corners of her eyes.

"I seen someone moving slowly when I was going potty then I hear a crash Daddy!!" She stated. Stiles stood as well and picked Thalia up and kissed her forehead.

"Derek.. go see.." Stiles whispered. Derek nods and gives them both a stay here look then heads to the living room. He looks around the corner and hears a heavy breathing, He approaches and growls.

"Who are you?" Derek snarls.

the figure jumps up and whimpers and embraces Derek in a tight embrace. Derek freezes and tries to pry the figure off.  Finally being successful he's able to get the figure off and the figure flies into the wall. Derek growls and turns on the light. His jaw drops at what he sees. he backs up and his back collides with a wall.

"Derek.. I can explain. . Its me please don't be frightened" The voice purrs. Derek gapes and shakes his head.

"But How? .. You.. I saw you.. you were D-"

"Derek?... Is everything okay?" Derek was cut off by Stiles. Derek couldn't find his voice in time before Stiles walked out of the room. Stiles looked at Derek and smiled

"Was Thalia just drea-"

"Stiles.." The voice states. Stiles whips his head around to the familiar voice and he gasps. He walks up to the figure and strokes the soft cheek as tears stream down his face

"Is it really you? .." Stiles croaked. The figure nodded

"Yes Batman.. Its me.." Stiles embraced the familiar person and cried.

"Oh Erica... I've missed you so much!" Stiles cooed.  Erica wrapped her arms around him and cried as well.

"I was so lost Stiles.. I had no one.." She cried. Stiles shushed her and held her close.

"Its okay Now Erica.. We'll protect you.. We'll keep you- OUCH!" Stiles cried out and dropped to the floor holding his stomach. Derek ran to him and kneeled beside him.

"Stiles... Erica! what did you do?" Derek snarled. Erica whimpered.

"I did nothing!" She barked back. Stiles whimpered.

"Its not her Derek.. Its Dj.. Hes coming.." Stiles stated. Derek gasped and let out a breath.

"Are you sure? its too early!" Derek stated. Stiles nodded.

"Derek. I know what Labor feels like.. remember I went through this with Thalia.. Call Melissa.. I want a home birth again!" Stiles stated. Derek nodded and Pulled out his phone to call Melissa while Erica helped Stiles to the bedroom.

"Yeah Melissa... Its Derek... Stiles is in labor... Okay.. Thanks.. Bye" Derek hung up the phone with a sigh. he heard Stiles labor pain groans and sighed.

"This is going to be fun" he said sarcastically to himself then headed into the room with his mate.

*HEY HEY HEY :) Sorry for the super long wait. but here is your update! I will try to update again as soon as I can. This is the Epilogue part one. What'd you think? please vote. comment. and feedback. and I just want to thank all my loyal fans for not leaving me and standing by this story. love you all xoxo*