11:Baby's Sick And Mamas With Child

-2DaysLater)

"Thalia, Sit still sweets, I know you don't feel good but you have to let the doctor check you!" Stiles stated. Thalia huffed.

"But Mama, The Supplilies she has are cold" Thalia stated. Derek laughed.

"Supplies princess, But that doesn't matter. hold still." Derek said in a stern voice. Thalia pouted but obeyed. The doctor inspected Thalia and listened to her breathing then when all was done she smiled

"Well Stiles, Thalia has the flu! I'm giving her the flu mist and I'll also be prescribing some children Antibiotics." The doctor said with a smile. Derek and Stiles sighed and nodded while Thalia jumped off the table and went straight into Stiles' arms.

"I'm going to go prescribe the medicine I'll be back shortly" The doctor said Stiles smiled and sent her off. once the doctor left Thalia sighed.

" Mama what's a flu?" Thalia asked while tilting her head. Stiles smiled and stroked his daughters cheek

"Its a nasty bug that makes you sick!" Stiles stated. derek chuckled but quickly cleared his throat when Stiles shot him a dirty look.

"That's right princess!" Derek croaked out. Stiles swatted his shoulder as Derek continued to laugh. Thalia started laughing along with Derek; Stiles looked at them for a moment then started laughing himself.

"I don't like the flu mama. it makes me feel bad" Thalia said after calming down. Derek nodded and poked her nose

"We know princess, That's why were here to make it all better" Derek said. Stiles nodded and squeezed Thalia tighter causing her to giggle.

"I wanna go home now" Thalia said with a yawn. Stiles hummed in agreement.

"We will as soon as the doctor gets back with the medicine okay baby?" Stiles said. Thalia nodded.

"Can we get chi-ole on the way home?" Thalia asked. Derek chuckled.

"Chipotle Princess" Derek corrected. Stiles smiled but before he could answer the doctor walked back in the room smiling.

"Okay, Here's the prescription Stiles. Aaand here's a sucker for you Thalia, For being such a big girl!" The doctor said. Derek took Thalia from Stiles and walked towards the door. Stiles thanked the doctor and approached Derek. But before they could leave..

"Oh and Stiles, I forgot I have your results back... Congratulations, You're pregnant!" The Doctor stated cheerfully. Stiles let his mouth hang open and looked back at Derek who had happiness written all over his face. Stiles gulped and gave the doctor a smile.

"Thanks! Have a nice day doc!" Then pushed past Derek and stalked to the car. How Is this going to work!

*Hello my Darlings. so sorry for the long wait, I've been so exhausted. juggling college and work is not a joke! ugh. anyway. I'm sorry this is so short, I just wanted to get somethin up for you guus ♥ I just wanna say thanks for not giving up on this book and thanks for the love that's still being shown. I love you all and I will definately update this weekend since I don't work Sunday-tuesday haha! anyway, Like it, Love it, Hate it, Whatever! Just enjoy it! xoxo*