10:Halloween Special

-1DayLater)

"Thalia, If you don't stop that complaining. ., sweetie you look fine.. Right Derek?" Stiles stated. Derek nodded.

"You're a beautiful princess, Just Like Belle!" Derek cooed. Thalia squealed and jumped up and down causing her curls to bounce everywhere. Then she stopped dead in her tracks and started coughing and wheezing. Derek looked at Stiles with concerned eyes and Stiles sighed.

"Thalia, If your not feeling well maybe we should stay in and watch halloween movies and Daddy will go to the store for us and get a big bag of candy?" Stiles stated. Thalia pouted.

"But I wanna tricky treat mama" Thalia said while holding her arms out to Stiles. Stiles sighed and picked his daughter up.

"But you've got a cold baby! And its chilly outside. I don't want you to get sicker!" Stiles said with a small smile. Thalia whined and nuzzled her head into Stiles' shoulder.

"But mama.. " Thalia trailed off looking between her parents. Derek nudged Stiles' And Stiles glared at Derek. He turned to his sick daughter and sighed.

"Fine! but only on one condition!" Stiles stated. Thalia smiled wide and nodded her head rapidly. Stiles smiled.

"You'll go trick or treating with daddy for only 40 minutes! then you will come back here get under the covers with me drink your hot cocoa, And watch halloween movies" Stiles demanded Derek nodded in agreement. Thalia squealed in excitement and nodded.

"Okay mama" Thalia whispered. Derek held out his arms to Thalia and she gladly jumped in them. Stiles smiled at the twins and sent them off.

--

Derek took Thalia to 6 houses but then she started winding down. her coughing became more severe and she had to be carried. Derek whimpered and stroked her cheek.

"Daddy.. I don't feel good, I need mama!" Thalia whined. Derek nodded. He headed back to the stilinski house with pep in his step.

He walked in the house to see Stiles layed out on the couch watching Halloween with a big bowl of popcorn. Thalia cried and jumped from Dereks arms and ran to Stiles.

Stiles got up worried and wrapped his daughter in his arms.

"Thalia?  What's wrong?.. Derek?" Stiles looked to Derek. Derek sighed.

"She's sick babe! She needed to come home, Get her changed give her baby robutussin and cuddle up, I'll go make the soup!" Derek stated. Stiles nodded.

"If she's not better in the morning were taking her to the hospital!" Stiles demanded. Derek nodded.

After Derek made the soup he brought it to his daughter. But stopped and smiled when he saw the sight. Thalia was layed out on Stiles' Chest sleeping soundly and Stiles was watching The corpse bride by himself. Derek cleared his throat. Stiles looked at Derek and smiled.

"What should I do with the soup?" Derek asked. Stiles pointed to the end table Derek nodded and set the soup down and grabbed his jacket. Stiles tilted his head and raised his eyebrows

"Where are you goin?" Stiles asked. Derek shrugged.

"I thought you wanted it to just be you and baby?" Derek said. Stiles shook his head.

"Stay Der!" Stiles said softly. Derek nodded and went to sit on the chair.  Stiles cleared his throat.

"No... Here.." Stiles said sitting up signaling Derek to sit behind him,  Derek smiled and went and sat behind Stiles. Stiles layed his head on Dereks lap and hummed in approval.

They sat like that for a while, And Stiles drifted off to sleep. Derek looked down at his sleeping family and sighed, He ran his fingers through Stiles' Hair and kissed his forehead.

"I Love you Stiles.. And I'll prove it. ."

*Sorry. this was supposed to be up yesterday but I was just so tired, lol anyway, here you go. And Happy Halloween ;) comment, Vote and review xoxoxo*