Epilogue2

"Push Stiles, you got this baby!" Derek purred. Stiles groaned, he doesn't remember it hurting this bad with Thalia. he gives Dereks hand a squeeze and groans.

"No! Derek I can't it hurts too bad, Oh god!" Stiles hissed. Derek sighed and rubbed his mates arm. He gave him a look and Stiles nodded. Deaton, looked at Stiles and smiled, while Melissa holds Stiles' leg up.

"Okay Stiles, Junior is crowning. All I need from you now is one good push, can you do that for me?" Deaton asked Sternly, Stiles cried but nodded his head in agreement, he took a deep breath and pushed with every ounce of strength he had. He felt relief, he sighed heavily and let his head rest on the pillow. Derek smiled as he heard the crying sounds of his son, he kissed his mates forehead and Stiles smiled brightly.

"Damn. the kids already got some strong lungs" Stiles breathed out. Derek chuckled and clipped the umbilical cord. Deaton Cleaned up Junior and handed the bundle to Derek.

"congratulations you two, he's a very beautiful and healthy baby!" Deaton stated. Stiles and Derek shared a smile and Stiles stroked Juniors cheek.

"Hi baby.. we're your parents!" Stiles cooed. Derek smiled and handed Junior over to Stiles.

"I'm going to get Thalia, she's been waiting for ever!" Derek chuckled. Stiles nodded.

"And Erica" Stiles stated. Derek frowned and shook his head.

"Really? Stiles, we have no idea where she has been, its bad enough we let her watch Thalia without knowing, I don't want to risk something with her being around our newborn!" Derek barked. Stiles sighed and rubbed his temples. he nodded and waved his hand.

"Fine! we'll get the answers soon!" Stiles stated. Derek nodded and went to get Thalia. A few minutes later Derek comes back in the room with a very bouncy 5 year old, Stiles smiles as he holds Junior, he looks up at Thalia.

"hey Lia, Are you ready to meet your baby brother?" Stiles asked softly. Thalia squealed and nodded her head rapidly.

Stiles and Derek shared a smile and Stiles handed Junior to Thalia. Thalia gasped and smiled wide.

"Oh My! he is soo tiny!" she squeaked. Stiles chuckled and stroked Thalias Hair.

"Yes, he is. You were this tiny before" Derek stated with a smirk, Thalia looked at Derek with wide eyes, Then back to Stiles.

"I was?" She squeaked with a head tilt. Both parents noded and chuckled lightly. They watched as Thalia bonded with her baby brother. it was a beautiful sight. Derek laced his and Stiles' fingers together and kissed his mates head.

"We made two amazing, beautiful kids Stiles.. And I couldn't be happier" Derek stated. Stiles hummed and smiled.

"I know Der. I'm happy too. I love you" Stiles stated. Derek smiled and stared into Stiles' eyes.

"I love you too Stiles."

----

Erica sat in The living room, listening to the happy family. She wants to tell them what has happened, and where she has been but she can't, Ot until she knows its safe. she rocks back and forth and bites her nail, The pressure is building and she can't take it. she sheds a few tears and stands, she runs her fingers through her hair and heads for the door. She opens the door but stops dead in her tracks, Tears are falling more rapid nod. she covers her mouth and whimpers. she reaches out to touch the figure at the door, she strokes the cheek of the person so tenderly and sighs in relief.

"Nina.." Erica barely whispers. Nina smirks.

"Hello lover"

*OMG! YAY FINALLY AN UPDATE! lol I promise I won't leave like that again. anyway please tell me what you think. this is the end of this book. But the Alphas child- For our children will be posted soon. Thank you all for standing by me and supporting my book. xoxo , if you need me, contact me on kik @ Sundinaa or on twitter @ SundinaMadina *