4:Waist Deep And Seeing Red

-1WeekLater)

"Just stop Derek. . Just stop.. You're always picking fights with me.. You tell me constantly to get out of the house and to try.. and I have been .. I went out for a jog this morning to clear my head.. and it worked.. I feel a little better.. and I feel even more better that you think you know where Peters hiding!.. I'm honestly starting to think this was all a sick game to begin with!" Stiles stated. Derek rolled his eyes.

"Yeah well what you think doesn't really matter now does it? .. You don't get an oppinion because you haven't been out there helping us look!" Derek snapped. Stiles gasped.

"And who's fuckin fault is that? .. You keep telling me no, its too dangerous.. I can't risk you.. So now what's changed huh? .. I think I already know.. But I'm not going to point fingers until I know for certain!" Stiles spat. Derek grew a look of worry in his eyes but shook it off before Stiles caught it. Derek growled.

"What exactly are you implying?" Derek demanded. Stiles shrugged.

"I don't know Der.. You Tell me.." Stiles pushed. Derek glared.

"Tell you what exactly.. " Derek trailed off. Stiles shook his head. He already knows the answer. He puts his glass of water down on the counter after taking a sip and walks up the stairs to take a shower. Derek sighs. What the hell am I doing? Derek thinks to himself. He shakes his head and grabbed his keys. He looks to the stair way contemplating on leaving or not. He almost decides on staying until he hears Stiles' Voice.

"Stupid sourwolf.. And he wonders why I act the way I do towards him!"

That's all it takes for Derek to storm out of the house, Slamming the door behind him. He stalks angrily to his car passing Cora on the way, He gets in his car ignoring his sister calling out his name and drives off.

--

"Back so soon.. What happened this time big guy? Another quarrel with the boyfriend?" The husky voice cooed. Derek growled. And shoved his hit against the wall.

"Just shut up, And fuck me!" Derek growled and kissed his hits lips hungrily. Causing his hit to moan. Derek Rips his hits clothes off and slams his hit on the floor.

"Oh, Derek..." That husky voice moaned. leaving Derek in a frenzy sort of state.

-3HoursLater)

Cora and Stiles are Sitting on the couch watching tv Cuddled up when Derek comes in. He stares at them and rolls his eyes because they're not acknowledging him.

"Hey.." He states. Stiles grunts. Cora sniffs the air. And Scowls at her brother.

"Derek..-"

"Cora! Don't! Its not your business!" Derek warned. Cora stood and growled. Stiles flinched and quickly stood between the two.

"Stiles move!" Cora demanded. Stiles looked between her and Derek and sighed. He knows what's going on, He's not dumb but he wants to make sure.

"What's going on here..? Derek...?" Stiles asks softly. Cora growls. Derek glares.

"Tell him Derek.. Before I do.. You're already waist deep.. I wouldn't go any deeper.." Cora spat. Derek growled. Stiles crossed his arms over his chest and cleared his throat. Tears were already spilling out of his eyes.

"Well..?" Stiles said. Derek growled.

"Stiles.. Just let me-"

"SAY IT GODDAMMIT!  I ALREADY FUCKING KNOW.. IM NOT STUPID.. I just wanna hear you say it.." Stiles said coldly. Derek let his head hang in defeat.

"I'm cheating on you Stiles.." Derek whispered. Cora growled and started to charge at him but Stiles stopped her.

"Stop Cora! He ain't worth it.. its not worth it.. We were over a long time ago anyway.. And if that's how he needs to relieve some stress so be it.. I'm not staying here anymore.. I never thought I would ever say this but... I'm going home!..Its time.. Cora.. Give me a ride please.. My jeep is in the shop right now.." Stiles trailed off and glanced at Derek who had hot tears running down his face. Cora nodded and made her way to the door.

"I'll be waiting in the car Stiles!" Cora said and headed to the car. Stiles sighed and started to walk up the stairs to pack but Derek grabbed his arm.

"Stiles .. I'm sorry Stiles.. I don't know why I did it.. Please.. Dont leave me Stiles.. Dont leave me.. I Lo-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! You don't love me anymore. .. You stopped loving me the day You realized we wouldn't be anything if we didn't have Thalia.. You NEVER Loved me.. You felt obligated to be with me because of Thalia... And I thought we were happy.. Were we.. Happy?  .. And I used to think we were so lucky.. And I thought that I was safe with you. . You said it.. And now look where we are.. I Sit here.. And I Take care of your house.. I gave you a family.. and this is how you repay me.. I take a lot of your shit.. I sit here and Take it, And take it, and take it.. I love you yes.. But I AM NOT A DOORMAT, AND YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO ME.. YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO ME DO YOU UNDERSTA-"

Stiles was cut off by Dereks lips on his. Stiles pushed him off.

"FUCK OFF DEREK.. YOU'RE A SICK BASTARD.. YOU DONT GET TO TOUCH ME ANYMORE.. I DONT LOVE YOU ANYNORE DEREK.. YES I LOVE YOU... BUT IM NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU ANYMORE.. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! I'LL FIND MY DAUGHTER MYSELF!" Stiles screamed and walked towards the stairs. But Derek pounced on him causing Stiles to fall against the stairs and hit his back causing him to scream in pain. Derek growled and was seeing red while he held him down. Stiles was squirming to get away.

"You don't mean that Stiles.. You love me and I love you.. Dont leave me baby.. I need you.. Let me prove to you Stiles .. I'll make you feel it again.. Let me make you feel it.." Derek growled while trying to get Stiles off. Stiles started to cry and scream.

"DEREK.. STOP YOU'RE HURTING ME.. DEREK.. PLEASE STOP!" Stiles cried while Derek ripped Stiles' shirt off. Derek propped himself up on his hands giving Stiles the opportunity to Kick him and he did and Derek went Flying and fell to The ground. Stiles slowly got up gripping his back just as Cora came barging in all wolfed out. Derek looked scared and guilty and sad all at the same time. Stiles whimpered.

"NOW ASK ME AGAIN WHY I STOPPED LOVING YOU? ... I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU AGAIN!.. You're beneath me now Derek.. When I find Thalia. . We'll come up with visiting arrangements! ... Let's go Cora! " Stiles said and walked out of the house not even caring about his clothes. Cora watched Stiles walk out of the house with tears in her eyes. She turned to Derek,  scowled and Punched him in the face causing him to fall to the floor with a whimper.

"Who the fuck are you bro.." Cora whispered and left the house. Fuck Love.

* :'( OH MY GOD /.\ Next chapter will make you happy. I promise! Anyway vote. comment. and feedback xoxo*