Chapter 5

By Talia or boots-da-cat

---Talia's POV---

My mom drove us away from her work.

"Ok we are going to stop at Grammys." She said as we pulled out of the parking lot of her work.

A little while later we had pulled up to the mall. "Mom what are we doing?" I asked.

"Stopping at the mall like I said we were."

"You said we are going to stop at Grammys."

"No I said we were going to the mall to return my shirt. But we are also going to Grammys."

'Returning a shirt' means that she is going to try on ten shirts and dresses and only buy two of them. And that's what we did.

"Ok, because you haven't whined we can stop at brookstone."

"Yussss thank you."

If you don't know brookstone is electronics and furniture. I like it for their electronics.

We walked in the store and the first thing I saw was cat ear headphones for 129.99$.

"Mmmmmoooooommmmm. I want those."

"Maybe for your birthday. Ok?"

"Ok." I said pouting.

We looked around the store and I saw orange flashing earbuds. I told my mom I want those. We got them and headed out to the car.

--timeskipz of JUST DO IT--
We headed into my Grandmas house. We were greeted by her dog, Baylie (I have no idea how to spell it).

I said hi and got onto YouTube. My mom and Grandma went out on a walk with the dog leaving me alone. The cold truth hit me in the face just then.

I. Was. Going. To. Work. At. My. Horse. Riding. Barn. Tomorrow.

The barn that I only go to for my barn friends (no one on this account). The barn with the horses I love. The barn where the instructers hate me for no reason. The barn that makes me consider cutting a tiny bit at times...